News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

That awkward moment where you feel like you REALLY suck at a game?...

Right about....

Now lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 21, 2012, 12:38:04 PM

Right about....

Now lol

been there
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

We've all been there at some point. Nobody has made zero mistakes.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 21, 2012, 12:38:04 PM

Right about....

Now lol

Welcome to my universe.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

I'm going to post this here just to remind Ian, not sure he read my PM because he didn't reply.

I'm off to Greece tomorrow, leaving really early. It's unlikely that I will get to see this weeks results before I go - I won't have any net access after tonight until Sunday 1st July, so it's your call on how you want to handle the game.

You can leave press conferences for me to answer when I get back, but I'll lock in the team for the following week against the Stallions and Wolves now - keep it the same and just have Ronko focus on Bennett and Sampson. Also, give Vraba a few extra words of encouragement against Wyoming :) (I would post this in my team thread but it's locked)

Have a good week people, here's hoping I return to some big Virginia wins!

I'll also post my predictions for the following week too:

Week 6

Boston vs Seattle
Puerto Rico vs Texas
Virginia vs Wyoming
Boise vs Kentucky
Las Vegas vs Hollywood

Hollywood vs Las Vegas
Puerto Rico vs Seattle
Virginia vs Texas
Wyoming vs Boise
Kentucky vs Boston

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah I got it mate, just hadnt got round to replying. Apologies.

I had hoped we could have locked in, but I am away for a few days now. So wont be checking back in till circa late Sunday.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on June 22, 2012, 07:50:40 AM
Yeah I got it mate, just hadnt got round to replying. Apologies.

No worries pal, we're busy men!

GM Franchise

I know the feeling. I'm on vacation in San Diego. Going to be a busy week.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Not to be a downer or anything here, but I think we need to put some sort of rule in place for when there's only a few people not locked in. For instance, having a 24 hour deadline when 80% of the other teams already have.

We've all been in that position before, where Ian and the rest of the group is waiting for us to finish up. Nothing to be ashamed of or anything, but just a means to keep the game rolling and fresh.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

Sorry for being that last idiot again. I don't think I really have the time to do this anymore. Shit just came to a head family wise yesterday, I unfortunately may have to reevaluate my entry in the ET tournament too. Hopefully shit works out and I'm just getting ahead of myself. But right now it ain't looking good.

I'll see how bad things will b in this next week but i might have to drop for the sake of not holding up the game. I can't keep up and it's not fair to you guys

Justin

Family comes first before a game.  Concentrate on getting your personal life back in order.

Arkia Fisk

But i really want to continue like normal though, if I excommunicate myself from things it will let me sit here and think and let shit mount in my head. I'm not a mentally stable enuff person for that, I'm really not. I don't want to hurt anyone...

I mean I kno that sounds like I'm straight crazy I'm not. Just extremely hurt right now.

T-Bonizzle

Just spread out what you need to do every week. You don't have to talk to every player every week.

Justin

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 22, 2012, 04:49:07 PM
Just spread out what you need to do every week. You don't have to talk to every player every week.

This.  If I'm not mistaken you spoke with Mason on two separate ocassions this week.  You also spent a lot of time on Fan Mu this week as well and he kept giving you the same answer.

GM Franchise

Family comes first. Do what you have to do there. For the game just keep  your convos brief and lock in early. That is the way to go.