News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Psh, he just agreed to chill out. Finally something goes right!

GM Franchise

DaKool Fox is the other contender for the Next James Cross Award. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Whoa, that was a crazy trade there. Interesting stuff going both ways.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yep very interesting. Needed to happen and works for both teams.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 25, 2012, 06:45:47 PM
Yep very interesting. Needed to happen and works for both teams.

yep... next years going to be very interesting
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

QuoteShack to Boise for Mason Griffin, Mark Brown, and the two Africans.

or

Shack and 2nd round pick to Hollywood for James Cross, Sheldon Day, and Kaden Apollo.

These deals are such jokes I'm tempted to put them in my sig. xD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I almost want Fox on my team. His media comments are hilarious. In fact they are rubbing off on Jen. :P

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on June 25, 2012, 07:47:55 PM
These deals are such jokes I'm tempted to put them in my sig. xD

Why are they jokes?

T-Bonizzle

Well...for starters you can only have 8 players and that deal would give you 10...

GM Franchise

Justin

That's why you release others.

Jennifer

Shack's good, but as a break down:

1 A player for a B, a high-flying C, a C- and a D+
1 A player and (for the sake of argument) a C for a B-, B and C-

Deal 1 leaves Arkia with half a team and lacking real bargaining chips to get more, meaning she'd have to take what was left from next season's draft, and with retirements and so on, those pickings will be really slender.

Deal 2 is better overall, but still leaves BD short players - especially with Penny going back to England. Also at current BD will have three B level guys in his starting line up. Taking Shack leaves him in a season six situation of one big player and little support. (And BD is very hit or miss with his drafting. ;))

It's just kind've lopsided, imo.

GM Franchise

That is true however the off court stuff are things to look at as well.