News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am sure this will all become apparent as the negoiations come into place...but some havent got their coaches into contracts yet!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Oh great. I'm going to be real interested to see how this plays out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Miller is gonna murder Moe

jagilki

Quote from: Jennifer on July 05, 2012, 09:12:30 PM
So who has agreed too heavy a budget?

I hope it's not me!

GM Franchise

Looks like Hollywood is about to implode and we're not even at the expansion draft yet, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Time to move Hollywood to San Quentin...

GM Franchise

Amos looks a little bit like Kris Kristofferson.

Hondo

I was thinking more Kenny Rogers.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

GM Franchise

Yeah he does look a lot like Kenny now that you mention it.

Arkia Fisk

Wait a minute? Ollie Stambola retired?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Yeah. The Stars drove him bonkers so he retired.

GM Franchise

Jen, I have a sneaking suspicion that your new assistant coach is homeless.

Arkia Fisk

How when BD traded him to me?!?!

Boise Spuds have traded for Redford Shack
Boise Spuds have traded for Ollie Stambola

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jennifer

He'll can spend the 1.2 million real dollars on a house.  :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."