News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

BD you really should have taken my trade for Peters! What did you end up with in the end? A second round pick after you ditched DaKool? You'd have a first rounder now if you'd dealt with me!

GM Franchise

Who did you offer him? lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Dorling on July 06, 2012, 09:26:24 AM
BD you really should have taken my trade for Peters! What did you end up with in the end? A second round pick after you ditched DaKool? You'd have a first rounder now if you'd dealt with me!

*strolls away laughing*

To be fair the original trade was good value (remember DaKool was #3 pick last season and scored a lot of points). It was trading DaKool that wasn't worth it.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

I have 8 million for two picks.

Jennifer

Scouting Olympics... interesting.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

QuoteHi just a budget update for Season 8. Of the 13 million budget we have this season we have 4.5 million used on coaching and 5.5 million on PR budgets for Smalls and Shack. Therefore we have 3 million to start Season 8 with.

Holy crap

Dorling

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 06, 2012, 09:29:21 AM
Who did you offer him? lol

I offered him my first round pick - considering he has ended up with a second round pick out of it all I think my point is valid!

GM Franchise

Yeah that was a better deal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Oh low blow Dorling.

Good thing I don't make the schedules and can't screw you....oh....wait...;)

Dorling

T-Bonizzle

Virginia 2012 schedule.....Texas, Kentucky, Vegas, Kentucky, Vegas, Texas....

Dorling

Embezzling and schedule rigging!

I'm calling the commish.

T-Bonizzle

After that, Dallas, Boston, LA, LA again, OKC, and Miami

J-Reb

I wanted Peters...BD's price got too high though!

Jennifer

Mav's a gamble. It's a long expensive contract he's got...

Edit: On the other hand, as McCrackin will tell you "Maverick Peters is a secondary scorer", and we've kind've got THAT part sewn up.