13.   Texas Stallions (0-1)
14.   Honolulu Volcanoes (0-1)
15.   Seattle Toppers (0-2)
16.   Providence Diamonds (0-2)
17.   Wyoming Wolves (0-2)
18.   Pittsburgh Blades (0-2)

0:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ICZ06gYpu6w#t=16s

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

It's an interesting read, Hondo, but I wouldn't worry about your unofficial ranking

Mike Powers

He worries.  Believe you me, he worries.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on February 06, 2013, 10:08:10 PM

0:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ICZ06gYpu6w#t=16s

*ahem*

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 05, 2013, 10:39:51 PM
These rankings are going by win/loss percentage here at the start. Seeds would be 2nd or 3rd overall if they played two games going by how dominant they played against the Bells. Strong, strong team other than the guy who took the hot dog break. Chuckles may be lovable and an inspiring player but I think he'll be a liability at some point. Luckily the other seven guys are top notch players. Steamers are a big surprise. Will it last? We'll see. Aliens are a solid overall team. Aces are looking like championship contenders and Colonials haven't missed a step with GM Jon at the helm. But, much like the Steamers, will it last? Cross and Vraba are X Factors that will determine how far the team goes. Both have histories of behavior issues but one week down and so far both have played well. Glaciers and Spuds are about equal. Glaciers won the head to head so I gave them the advantage there. Ty Williams was the reason the Glaciers won that game and I'm expecting a similar result in the rematch. Tampa Bay, Boston, and Puerto Rico were mixed bags but the Waves and Bells were overall the best out of the three. Going to be a long season for most of the teams without a win. Stallions were the best of the bunch going by week one. Toppers followed by the Volcanoes and Diamonds. Wolves, Blades, and Stars need a lot of work to be competitive.

I think that sums the Seeds ranking pretty well. Bye week basically.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Based on quality of opponent and impressiveness of win, I feel the list should look...

1.   Las Vegas Aces (dominating so far)
2.   Hayseeds (Beat the Bells and made it a good game)
3.   Aliens (mutual opponent as the Aces in the Wolves, played great)
4.   Colonials (vs. the Blades were impressive)
5.   Steamers (beat Waves)
6.   Bears (faced slightly weaker teams week 1 and weren't dominating)

But its just week 1

Ty

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 06, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
Based on quality of opponent and impressiveness of win, I feel the list should look...

But its just week 1

actually, looking back. Comparing the Bells performance against the Diamonds compared to the Colonials, I would switch Virginia and Mississppi on that list

Mike Powers

The Waves are NOT the same team that won the Finals.  Just sayin'....

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike "I Have The" Powers on February 06, 2013, 10:46:10 PM

This is true. A lot of changes happened in the offseason with that team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 06, 2013, 10:54:01 PM
This is true. A lot of changes happened in the offseason with that team.

Still, not a bad opener for me

Quote from: Mike "I Have The" Powers on February 06, 2013, 10:46:10 PM

I know but still :)

Anyways though, my teams always start out hot and falter midseason, week 1 does not make a season

GM Franchise

That's my whole point. It's only week one and some teams have only played once. Gotta wait until around week 4 to see where the teams starts lining up rankings wise. Need a few weeks to see who's consistent and who isn't.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 06, 2013, 10:36:58 PM

But its just week 1

Something tells me that's going to show up a lot this year

Stoner

Hondo mentioned something about going to be needed new folks in.  I'm down for it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ty

Quote from: Stonerman on February 07, 2013, 08:42:38 AM
Hondo mentioned something about going to be needed new folks in.  I'm down for it.

Yay, welcome. When you build your team, hire brother Leo.

GM Franchise

Yay Stonerman is here.  :)