News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Stoner if and when you start playing you'll probably need a strong multi-positional 6th man!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Stoner

If you've ever watched "The League" before, think about Taco.

I'm Taco in this case.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Stonerman on February 25, 2013, 02:45:43 PM
If you've ever watched "The League" before, think about Taco.

I'm Taco in this case.

Mother of God ... you're going to trade and want to name my unborn child?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on February 25, 2013, 01:03:58 PM
Can my team be called the Postal Workers?

Do you want that name because they always deliver?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 25, 2013, 03:19:30 PM
Do you want that name because they always deliver?

That and because Team Names are supposed to be something potentially scary.  And I don't know about you, but Postal Workers are fucking terrifying. 

I also thought about naming my team after the Rabbit from Monty Python, but can't find a logo that would get the correct amount of evil across.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Rob

Quote from: Stonerman on February 25, 2013, 03:26:47 PM
That and because Team Names are supposed to be something potentially scary.  And I don't know about you, but Postal Workers are fucking terrifying. 

I also thought about naming my team after the Rabbit from Monty Python, but can't find a logo that would get the correct amount of evil across.

Anything would big nasty teeth is likely to scare the shit out of me
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Hey, what's a GM gotta do to move his team to an International Market? Look at my checklist.

- Be accused of trying to move team to England? CHECK
- Get a team half filled with International players? CHECK
- Alienate an American hero? CHECK

Nazi Germany here I come!

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

When asked why the enforcer of the Berlin Bells took a cheapshot against the opposing team he replied ..."I was just following orders"

jagilki

Ian, sorry for taking so long, I've taken yesterday and most of today "off the internet"  I'll get my all-star stuff to you post work tomorrow if that's ok?

Dorling

Just a heads up to Ian and all of you - I will be going to Iceland to see stuff like this from March 8th to March 12th, and will likely have zero net access. Even if I do, I'll probably be too busy looking at stuff to do any FBLing/Efedding. I'll give you any team instructions closer to the time Ian.

Jon

Have fun Dorling.

I'm jealous.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Lucky. I always wanted to go to Iceland. Have fun.  :)

Justin

Interesting picks Jag....

Mike Powers