Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Let's see what we have here...

GM Franchise
Honolulu: Called the owner Mr. Twinkie. Not getting a job there.

Boise: Make the franchise the laughing stock of the FBL. Put together the worst ensemble of a team in FBL history. Not get his job back there.

GM TyTy
Honolulu: Made his attempt, but used a EBWOP. Still not out of the realm of possibility of him landing there.

Boise: A franchise that is used to seeing GMs come and go may not have a problem with Ty.

GM Josh
Honolulu: His old job, was fired for calling the owner "coach". He's not getting re-hired.

Boise: I'm think he'll be Boise's first choice.

GM Talon
Honolulu: Not sure if he is playing or not, but this might be a good fit for him to com into.

Boise: If Josh doesn't land in Boise, I'd assume Talon would have a shot over Ty or Franchise.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

I'm pretty sure Talon said on Twitter he was going to pass for the time being. 

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 07, 2013, 09:38:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Talon said on Twitter he was going to pass for the time being.

I think he did too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Well then it looks like Josh in Boise and Ty in Honolulu because I can't see either team going with James for the reasons I already stated.

James needs someone to leave there job to go to Honolulu if he wants a shot to GM in Season 12.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on March 07, 2013, 09:43:20 PM
Well then it looks like Josh in Boise and Ty in Honolulu because I can't see either team going with James for the reasons I already stated.

James needs someone to leave there job to go to Honolulu if he wants a shot to GM in Season 12.

I'd do it if I could take my four best players and coaches. :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 07, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
I'd do it if I could take my four best players and coaches. :)

Team owners need to get on this ASAP. :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Honolulu is in a bad spot right now, tons of cap room to play with though. Boise, despite losing a lot, have 4 draft picks picks so there wont be worry there.

What Id do in Honolulu: Step 1: Get George Nest back. Ive never worked with him, hopefully itd work out. After that, offer Lucic Chachenko the spot of assistant coach (assuming Duece disappears). Send  Keys to the expansion and, assuming Sparky still finds me scary, trade him to another team. Trade Echo for a SF and draft a PF with my first pick, SF with my second.

What I'd do in Boise: E
Malik George-7
SG/SF
5- 26yrs old
C
$4.50

Nyako Umjumbo-7
C
5- 28 yrs old
C
$4.50

Flash Davis-33
PG/SG
3- 24yrs old
C
PS
$3.00

Barry Kingman
PF
NC State
2- 27yrs old
D
DS
$2.00

Ramick Lazco-00
C
7'4
4- 29yrs old
C-
PS
$1.00

and with Jimmy (2 y. 7 mill) and Grizzla (2y 4 m) coming in, thatd put the cap at 25 mill with 20 to spare. With 4 draft picks, Id send Lazco and Kingman to the expansion and thatd give me 23 million to play with. The easy fix would be to play the draft but with two first round picks, Id weight my options. I might even trade both first rounders for a 'star' player and draft with the other two. For coaches, I would weigh me options but id see whats available first

Ty

Of course, this is all speculation. Things change too fast to be set in your ways here in the FBL. Getting Bolak was never in my plans but nobody doubted it was a good move lol

GM Franchise

What I'd do in Honolulu: Keep the 5 starters and Walls. Draft a scorer, trade Walls for a decent PF/C, and draft a bench guy. Get two decent coaches and build from there.

Boise: Keep Umjumbo, Davis, George, Street, and Grizla. Trade two second round picks for a player and then draft two first rounders. For coaches same thing as in Honolulu. Get two decent coaches and build from the ground up. Priority would be drafting two guys who can make an immediate impact considering that the top guys from the team were traded.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 07, 2013, 11:34:19 PM
What I'd do in Honolulu: Keep the 5 starters and Walls. Draft a scorer, trade Walls for a decent PF/C, and draft a bench guy. Get two decent coaches and build from there.

Boise: Keep Umjumbo, Davis, George, Street, and Grizla. Trade two second round picks for a player and then draft two first rounders. For coaches same thing as in Honolulu. Get two decent coaches and build from the ground up. Priority would be drafting two guys who can make an immediate impact considering that the top guys from the team were traded.

For the record, Flash is expired contract eh?

GM Franchise

He would likely resign considering how much he likes it there.

GM Franchise

If he doesn't or is expansion drafted then I'd only trade one of the picks for a player then, likely a back up two guard if possible.

Cory

I only need a 6th man (with Cap increase i'm thinking Kradle, post-captain problem he was one of the few guys who liked me in Texas) and a starting SG which im thinking I use my 1st round pick on.

Heres hoping Rob will accept a 2nd rounder for Kradle LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Kradle to Boise or Honolulu might be a good trade for one of those teams.

Stoner

Does anyone want Bailey?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM