News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on March 10, 2013, 10:57:42 PM
Mainly because I knew a lot of you that were playing and I'm a huge sports fanatic. So glad I made the decision to join. But I do love arguing with you all in Mafia too. :)

Me too. We're very similar in the regard that all of this applies to both of us, lol. :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 10, 2013, 11:12:26 PM
Me too. We're very similar in the regard that all of this applies to both of us, lol. :P

Am I one of the few that joined because of the love for basketball?

GM Franchise

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 10, 2013, 11:51:35 PM

I did. I LOVE basketball.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

GM Franchise

It puts the ball in the hoop...

Cory

I've never been a big basketball fan, I could watch the playoffs/march madness or if it was on at a bar, but I mainly joined in the beginning because Ian needed players and I was a sports fan.

Now, the game is very fun to play and has even got me interested in NBA. I know positions and how to read stat-lines now thanks to this game. regards to basketball, I've been trying to get into it more, but still struggle to watch anything thats not the final 2 minutes of a game.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Stoner

I joined cause Hondo asked me to.  He said we was lookin for folks who would be dedicated, and I fit that bill.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

After ignoring the thread for ages, I finally took a peek inside. Loved what I saw, so I joined in.

Black Death

The game is less about basketball and more about  being a boss . It how you manage people ,  from the coaches that you hire to the players and their personalty , to there agents  , and the different situations that spring from your actions.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Well, that'll kneecap Wyoming's momentum.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

you never know ... worst case I miss the playoffs and get a high draft pick which I can than trade for a couple of players...

Black Death

best case , I gut it out and make the playoffs ... still was going to drop ferndale anyway ... but now I killed my pr budget , which means my draft  for the next two season is shot ...

Hondo

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 10, 2013, 11:04:07 PM
Agreed.  You guys don't know dick about the game but argue like you do.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 10, 2013, 11:51:35 PM

I did.

Rob

I joined because I was fed up of not knowing what was being discussed on the shoutbox
SixersEagles

[/center]