News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 14, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
Question guys.  Last season, Franchise got fired, and I took over Boise.  The thread was locked, but I made a deal with Jon to trade my 2nd rounder for Flash Davis.  It went through, and there was no issue.

Now, it seems that GM's that have changed teams (myself, Ty...) have to wait until the end of the season to make trades.  I don't understand what is different between now and then.

Uh, Ian said so?  My only guess.

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 14, 2013, 05:18:39 PM
Uh, Ian said so?  My only guess.

This.  Probably makes things easier for him to track.

Domingo

You guys made a gentlemans trade and everyone was nice enough not to botch it. Truth is the teams did not belong to you yet, so if someone wanted to do what is happening now, you would have no say in it because you were not the GM's yet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I think once the season is done and the draft is done we are going to have a break from FBL. As much as I enjoy it, I obviously have quite a bit on my plate right now. Further to this, people seem to be getting either frustrated with the game or a bit snipey with it. I created this whacky world to have fun and be completely bonkers in some arenas, some stuff I have seen lately in reaction to OOC and what not has made me feel we need a BREAK from the game and not just for my own reasons.

So...once Season 11 is done and we have got the Season 12 draft out the way. I think a few weeks hiatus plus would do the game good. I also realize there are some people who are happy with the extremity of the FBL and play the game for fun only. The break is more to do with my own personal reasons than anything else, but like I said the factor of some of the OOC recently being a bit unexpected and it becoming a bit obsessive for some I feel this is the best interests of the longevity of the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

:'(

But understood. From what I've read, the wedding sounds like it is going to be great. Hope you enjoy it and the time off.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Quote from: Trumpers on March 14, 2013, 06:34:03 PM
I think once the season is done and the draft is done we are going to have a break from FBL. As much as I enjoy it, I obviously have quite a bit on my plate right now. Further to this, people seem to be getting either frustrated with the game or a bit snipey with it. I created this whacky world to have fun and be completely bonkers in some arenas, some stuff I have seen lately in reaction to OOC and what not has made me feel we need a BREAK from the game and not just for my own reasons.

So...once Season 11 is done and we have got the Season 12 draft out the way. I think a few weeks hiatus plus would do the game good. I also realize there are some people who are happy with the extremity of the FBL and play the game for fun only. The break is more to do with my own personal reasons than anything else, but like I said the factor of some of the OOC recently being a bit unexpected and it becoming a bit obsessive for some I feel this is the best interests of the longevity of the game.

YOU SELFISH SONOFABITCH!!!!  HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR WEDDING AHEAD OF MY FANTASY ENTERTAINMENT ON THE INTEREWEB?!?!?!

err......I mean, I agree.  ;D

Justin

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 14, 2013, 06:38:41 PM
:'(

But understood. From what I've read, the wedding sounds like it is going to be great. Hope you enjoy it and the time off.

I had an open bar at my wedding......completely and utterly awesome.

T-Bonizzle

Till you look at the bill anyway

Justin

We bought all the liquor and brough it with us.

Mike Powers

Quote from: JustinP on March 14, 2013, 06:47:30 PM
I had an open bar at my wedding......completely and utterly awesome.

Quote from: JustinP on March 14, 2013, 06:53:17 PM
We bought all the liquor and brough it with us.

AKA, The Hillbilly Open Bar

Rob

I have to agree with Ian here, the total emotional obsession with this game worries me a bit. Some of you act like crackheads
SixersEagles

[/center]

Stoner

I can't help that I'm so committed to this game guys.  Its the second best thing in my life right now.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM