Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Lock that shit in...still got half hour before I need to go to work LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

everyone has their offseason tasks cant talk to players or coaches at this stage. lets do this quick.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

What are all the training options again? Want to look at my options before getting my stuff completed.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Does anyone on my team have PR I need to worry about?  I know none of the players I just signed do, so I guess it'd be Smith, Holly or McDoe?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

I'm showing Blair Smith does, not sure on the others.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: Stonerman on March 27, 2013, 02:33:54 PM
Does anyone on my team have PR I need to worry about?  I know none of the players I just signed do, so I guess it'd be Smith, Holly or McDoe?

McDoe doesn't.  When you agreed to a deal with Holly in the draft, did the agent ask for PR money?

Stoner

Holly was traded to me by Franchise.  Should be easy enough to find though.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

GM Franchise

Holly doesn't. Only Flanders and Rolo have that of the guys I got in the offseason.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Cool, so the only PR I have to worry about is Smith.

jagilki

CHEESE KING DESERVES PR!

Stoner

Am I...  Am I able to just throw PR at a player?

jagilki

If you have it in Budget, I'm sure his agent wouldn't turn down PR.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on March 27, 2013, 02:17:13 PM
everyone has their offseason tasks cant talk to players or coaches at this stage. lets do this quick.

I'll get it done soon as I get home. Supervisers here today so can't aneak anything in at work

jagilki

Except posting in the ooc chat.

Cory

.....Leighton Lee didn't improve....... BULLSHIT! LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE