News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

EBWOP

besides they are West, I don't care if they rape their teams :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on March 31, 2013, 03:50:30 PM
EBWOP

besides they are West, I don't care if they rape their teams :)

Until it happens to your team...  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

"They" meaning the GMs through bad trades/GM fuck up

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on March 31, 2013, 04:07:39 PM
"They" meaning the GMs through bad trades/GM fuck up

They meaning Madrid, Barcelona, etc. I'm sure they'd want a Nick Gravin or a Lincoln Frazier on their team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 31, 2013, 04:13:33 PM
They meaning Madrid, Barcelona, etc. I'm sure they'd want a Nick Gravin or a Lincoln Frazier on their team.

Difference between other teams in the west and Jag ... Jag knows how to keep em happy.

jagilki

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 31, 2013, 04:13:33 PM

I'm not getting into a fight, I'm just clearly stating what I meant when I used the word "they".  I'm fairly sure I have a better understanding of who I meant.

Stoner

Quote from: jagilki on March 31, 2013, 04:18:41 PM
I'm not getting into a fight, I'm just clearly stating what I meant when I used the word "they".  I'm fairly sure I have a better understanding of who I meant.

lol +1 for literacy.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

Quote from: jagilki on March 31, 2013, 04:18:41 PM

Quote from: Stonerman on March 31, 2013, 04:20:00 PM
lol +1 for literacy.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 31, 2013, 04:16:22 PM
Difference between other teams in the west and Jag ... Jag knows how to keep em happy.

Jag isn't the only one. Domingo, Steven, and Dorling do a pretty good job of that as well.

Ty

Guys , I have cap room. Hint

Stoner

What are you hinting, specifically?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 31, 2013, 03:49:18 PM
Rebel has scoring options?

You still have a job?

Sorry....I couldn't help it.  ;D

Ty

Ty, Ty Williams. I'd take him to play with Sy. Troy too.

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 31, 2013, 10:03:25 PM

Except Sy is your only tradeable player.

Jennifer

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 31, 2013, 10:03:25 PM

lol.

I bet you would.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."