News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Cory

Geez, lets quote ourselves in peace.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Not worried at all. He's enjoying his honeymoon and he'll be back when he wishes to be back. Until then, I think we've mustered our fair share of patience and can continue to do so. =D

Dorling

FYI Ian, I'm in Barcelona so won't be FBLing until Monday night at the earliest, more likely Tuesday.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on May 18, 2013, 01:00:17 PM
FYI Ian, I'm in Barcelona so won't be FBLing until Monday night at the earliest, more likely Tuesday.

Safe travels, Dorling. Have a blast.

Arkia Fisk

Hey guys...glad to see things are still going strong around here. Talked with Strike on twitter a few days prior. Made me miss this place. lol. Just saying hey hi and hello's and how are ya's!

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Glad to see you back on the forums, Arkia. See you on Twitter since my character follows yours. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Yeah I've just really got back into the swing of rp'ing fully. I've kinda been more active in character on twitter than anything else. Got back to fedding full out finally. Things finally calmed down, got a new job with better pay, talkin a couple family members to move out this way to Vegas instead of staying in that shoot-em-up town back home. Progressing somewhat I guess...a lot better state now than last year. Heard your still destroying teams Franchise...lol.

GM Franchise

Yeah, the Curse of the Franchise still lives. And my fantasy wrestling FWL team isn't doing much better, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 18, 2013, 02:21:52 PM
Yeah, the Curse of the Franchise still lives. And my fantasy wrestling FWL team isn't doing much better, lol.

I gave her some details as to your time with the Spuds. We'll leave it at that. Sorry, buddy. <_<

Ty

No worries Fisk, the spuds are in good hands now. Not world beaters but stable for now lol

Arkia Fisk

Lol...I can't talk too much. I wasn't Manager of the year myself. I blame my sexy mystique.

Ty

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 18, 2013, 02:37:21 PM
Lol...I can't talk too much. I wasn't Manager of the year myself. I blame my sexy mystique.

I blame you right out trying to shag Redford Shack. Dont worry, Im sure James would have done the same...

(just kidding James)