News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Strike

Hondo referencing Game of Thrones?

+1

¿PapaPancho?

Unless my math is wrong Boston if it gives that raise to Blaire Smith is about to go over the cap am I right?

Ty

Nah, he's at 12m pr and 43.5m salary, he's got the room. Also had him on a 5 year contract

Stoner

Quote from: PapaPancho on May 22, 2013, 12:09:53 AM
Unless my math is wrong Boston if it gives that raise to Blaire Smith is about to go over the cap am I right?

Your math is wrong brother.  I checked it a few thousand times to be sure before I made the 2 mil offer and then again a couple dozen before agreeing to 2.5 million.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 22, 2013, 12:14:31 AM
Nah, he's at 12m pr and 43.5m salary, he's got the room. Also had him on a 5 year contract

My bad i was still thinking 45 million was the cap. 

Ty

Oh, no worries, when Cal Roberts wants more years on his contract (or I steal him), you can afford it

Ty

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 22, 2013, 01:59:22 AM
Oh, no worries, when Cal Roberts wants more years on his contract (or I steal him), you can afford it

(Thats trash talk btw, no worries, Dorling is gonna be tha one to thief him)

EDIT: Well,, not Dorling. Someone like him, maybe Hondo or Justin

Dorling

I love Ian's little TFWF comments :) When I was in charge of SCW it was always an annoyance when people could spend ages on this but not write an RP for my show.

Jon

Quote from: Dorling on May 23, 2013, 05:15:43 AM
I love Ian's little TFWF comments :) When I was in charge of SCW it was always an annoyance when people could spend ages on this but not write an RP for my show.

I didn't know so many people in FBL were in TFWF. But yes, it's frustrating when people wait until the last possible minute to write a RP when you see them on doing other stuff.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

That's only a small reason as to why i am done with rping. I am one of those last minute guys
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

James is doing shooting training for his team?!? Dude, do you WANT to win a game this season?

Chris Shields

Quote from: Dorling on May 23, 2013, 05:15:43 AM
I got on, saw that, and my first thought was "Oh my God, I'm working on it", now though, I may just wait a little longer.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Funny...I was thinking about doing the same thing here now...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 23, 2013, 01:01:42 PM
James is doing shooting training for his team?!? Dude, do you WANT to win a game this season?

Well I look at it like this. Maybe I can get on some players' good side by interacting with them during a training session. Or it could backfire horribly like usual.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible