News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on May 24, 2013, 04:09:33 PM
NO JAMES!

I wanted you to say yes to playing Power Forward!

Yeah...not happening.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I couldn't find it for looking, found it after Stoner posted though
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on May 24, 2013, 04:11:10 PM
Stonerman just called the fed he is in assholes lol

I KNEW IT! I'M SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!

KEEP FIRING, ASSHOLES!
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Quote from: Trumpers on May 24, 2013, 04:11:10 PM
Stonerman just called the fed he is in assholes lol

Including myself!

:jointpasssmiley:

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Stoner

Question!

June 2 TNA has a PPV in Boston.

Is there some way we can work this into me taking the Bells to see the PPV?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Dorling

Quote from: Stonerman on May 24, 2013, 04:35:15 PM
Question!

June 2 TNA has a PPV in Boston.

Is there some way we can work this into me taking the Bells to see the PPV?

As I understand it, the FBL is completely separate from the real world. You'd have to be more creative than that.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on May 24, 2013, 04:59:21 PM
As I understand it, the FBL is completely separate from the real world. You'd have to be more creative than that.

DNA Jammiversary featuring String versus Pulley Ray.

Ty

Umm... Geoff Fardy from last season? (or whatever his name is)

And El Stingo left them remember? He cant be in the main event

Stoner

I was thinking Total Impact Theatrics or something along those lines.

Jon

Just be wary about when you use your creativity.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Go back in the General News and see what Ian called it

GM Franchise

Here it is:
Quote from: Trumpers on March 23, 2013, 09:47:46 PM

BREAKING NEWS...GM JON AND FARDY WIN WRESTLING RUMBLE

Geoff Fardy and former Colonials GM Jon won their epic wrestling match against the Vrabas after GM Jon pinned Mrs. Vraba. Soon after Mrs. Vraba filed a lawsuit for being held down by a man, which was later dismissed. An onlooker said.

"Jon and Geoff were on fire, the turning point came when a distraught Cazluc seemed to do a suicide jump off the 1st steel step. As he laid there in no obvious pain, Mrs. Vraba was easy pickens."

After the match, Geoff Fardy turned on GM Jon and took him out with a finger poke of doom. The Colonials fans cheered their hero and generally spat in the direction of GM Jon who now works for the San Diego Seagulls.

CREDIT: THE INFORMER

jagilki

... did I somehow call my Assistant Coach fruit?

Cory

Quote from: jagilki on May 24, 2013, 06:23:45 PM
... did I somehow call my Assistant Coach fruit?

probably an issue by not calling him by name.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE