Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on May 26, 2013, 09:16:22 PM
There isn't enough PR in the world.

Not worried. It probably costs about 50 cents for it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

For the love of god man!!!  Just do it already!!!!  :P

Ty

Our opponent sucked and we almost beat them, that's a sign we are doing good and we might beat a better team

James logic

Mike Powers

I say we all chip in 10K of PR money, and give it to the Volcanoes if James plays in a game.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 26, 2013, 10:34:20 PM
Our opponent sucked and we almost beat them, that's a sign we are doing good and we might beat a better team

James logic

Talk about James to get the focus off how bad my team is.

Ty logic
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Ty you have Wyoming and San Diego in week 3, not Seattle and Vegas.

Jennifer

I see that the media are too afraid I will drop kick a baby to show up to Hollywood this week.  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Quote from: Dorling on May 27, 2013, 07:35:33 AM
Ty you have Wyoming and San Diego in week 3, not Seattle and Vegas.

Yeah, I either looked at the wrong week or at the wrong schedule, its tough off my phone

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on May 26, 2013, 09:08:55 PM
With recording MFX tomorrow and doing a ton of SNS work for TFWF this weekend there is no Inside the FBL which will become less and less of a thing I think. However, FBL Week 2 is up. All rejoice and enjoy!!!

agree , save some time and help ease some of the burden  , you should cut back on inside the FBL , maybe one before the all star break and one before the playoffs , we get a lot from the news section.

you did a great job this week
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

So I'm hoping this Geoff Fardy thing works out...

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

jagilki

Stoner

If Ian can mention TFWF I can mention efedding!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Strike

Quote from: Stonerman on May 27, 2013, 08:25:17 PM
If Ian can mention TFWF I can mention efedding!

The background for Strike is that now that I've retired him, he's been doing the FBL GM'ing stuff ever since.

Sooooo...<_<

jagilki

I was loling at a Jeff Hardy clone "working out".

Stoner

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 27, 2013, 08:26:48 PM
The background for Strike is that now that I've retired him, he's been doing the FBL GM'ing stuff ever since.

Sooooo...<_<

I didn't name TFWF as an efed in my conversation at all.  Just said it was a hobby GM Stoner had when he was younger.