Quote from: Chris Strike on May 29, 2013, 05:12:55 PM
Also, Cal Roberts oozes machismo, apparently. <_<

El es muy Macho!

Black Death

damn you and your smooth words of foreign origin

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Cal Roberts is a playboy cowboy character, lol. That's funny.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

The only thing I'm worried about is setting a bad precedent for my team of getting mad at me and thinking that kicking my ass is going to be a valid response lol

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ty

Crazy day so far, Blair Smith near rage quitting, Mississippi bench revolt, and lastly, the dramatic return of Mr Quiffy king himself

Stoner

Well that couldn't have ended worse if I'd been castrated.  Fuck 'im, I didn't like him anyway.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

GM Franchise

Lot of chaos going on right now.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Don't worry, I'm about to lose my star player too I bet. I felt I came up with an appropriate response to him...

Stoner

I think I'm going to take a "doesn't cater to anyone" stance.  These aren't real people, I'm not particularly afraid of hurting feelings.

Justin

You all should lock-in.  Spare yourselves anymore damage.

Ty

Eeks, the texas thread mirrors almost exactly how I screwed up with Apollo. I compared him to Shack and he wanted Shack dolla'.

Black Death

damn , never a dull day in FBL

I love this game

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on May 30, 2013, 05:47:05 PM
You all should lock-in.  Spare yourselves anymore damage.

I'm looking in after talking to Deuce.

Black Death

Strike  may have made a Tactical error . Toombs going to want shack money now ...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on May 30, 2013, 08:08:35 PM
Strike  may have made a Tactical error . Toombs going to want shack money now ...

When does Tooms not want Shack money? lol