News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on June 01, 2013, 02:42:15 PM
It can be done. I typoed during the Season 6 championship ceremony. Accidently called team captain GoGo Frazier selfish instead of selfless. Had to throw a huge expensive party and issue a public apology (and possibly something else, dont remember), but I did it.

Your PR lady had to do a donkey show.

Or as she calls it, every other Wednesday.

Mike Powers

Alright, let me ask a question. Would a players refusal to enter a game make them in breach of their contract? I would assume it would.

At least Flash Davis (for example) is putting up the pretense of faking illness. Outright refusal to come off the bench?!?

Ty

(Guys no worries, I'm playing it up in char a bit,  I'm not really upset)

But my owner needs to relax man, he's ready to blow his friggen basket again

Dorling

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 01, 2013, 03:03:36 PM
(Guys no worries, I'm playing it up in char a bit,  I'm not really upset)

....but this is the OOC thread...

My brain will not function properly if use it incorrectly.

Stoner

Quote from: Dorling on June 01, 2013, 03:12:00 PM
....but this is the OOC thread...

My brain will not function properly if use it incorrectly.

It looks like you a word there Dorling.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Dorling

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 01, 2013, 03:03:36 PM
(Guys no worries, I'm playing it up in char a bit,  I'm not really upset

Okay then.

Back to my question. Anyone have thoughts/comments?

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 01, 2013, 02:52:10 PM
Alright, let me ask a question. Would a players refusal to enter a game make them in breach of their contract? I would assume it would.

At least Flash Davis (for example) is putting up the pretense of faking illness. Outright refusal to come off the bench?!?

GM Franchise

As far as I can tell, you're stuck until the league does something or a story happens to facilitate what is happening.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 01, 2013, 03:46:42 PM

Okay then.

Back to my question. Anyone have thoughts/comments?

Mike... in the past NBA players have refused to go into the game, but I'm pretty sure any punishments were handled internally. You might have to do some research on the matter.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

well mike , they refused to play , you could try to check with your assistant to see if that a beach of contact or you could try to appeal to them one at a time , express to them that it might hurt them in the long run , what gm going to trust to sign them if they act  like  children when they don't get there way

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on June 01, 2013, 04:10:51 PM
well mike , they refused to play , you could try to check with your assistant to see if that a beach of contact or you could try to appeal to them one at a time , express to them that it might hurt them in the long run , what gm going to trust to sign them if they act  like  children when they don't get there way

That might not matter to them with the Superleague being an option...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 01, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
That might not matter to them with the Superleague being an option...

Not everyone can play in the Superleague...

Rob

What do you guys think about what I said to my boy?

Seeing as I got the wrong guy, ffs. I blame my long 15 hour day in Exeter
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Quote from: Rob on June 01, 2013, 06:59:07 PM
What do you guys think about what I said to my boy?

Seeing as I got the wrong guy, ffs. I blame my long 15 hour day in Exeter

Oh man... that's going to hurt.