News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

That's how I started up FBL Franchised to begin with.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I say that now but we both know I'm jumping at the first open team I can if I get fired

Stoner

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 02, 2013, 07:22:03 PM
I know the feeling, Ty. Sat out one season already. At least this time the owner actually gave me a good send off.

I thought that was pretty awesome though.  The owner basically said "he tried his heart out, but it just didn't work this time around."

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Ty, is your sole net access through your phone?  Reason I ask is because it seems like 90% of your trouble (lately) has been getting names wrong, not saying what you exactly mean, things like that. 

If you have other access besides the phone, maybe it'd be best to post solely from that.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 07:36:46 PM
I say that now but we both know I'm jumping at the first open team I can if I get fired

Same here but at the same time you have to be realistic about it and realize that we're both at the bottom of the GM pool so that's less and less likely to happen.

Quote from: Stonerman on June 02, 2013, 07:39:40 PM
I thought that was pretty awesome though.  The owner basically said "he tried his heart out, but it just didn't work this time around."

Yeah I was surprised by it. I think it was how I handled it. Instead of making excuses I took the blame and it ended on good terms which rarely happens in the FBL.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Im pretty shocked at that trade TBH, seems lopsided to me.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on June 02, 2013, 08:39:02 PM
Im pretty shocked at that trade TBH, seems lopsided to me.

It is lopsided. Kinda like the Spuds/Steamers trade last season.

Stoner

When I was approached about joining the Hornets I asked if I could bring Owens, Holly and King with me.  The players that were traded away were El Stingo's idea.  I kinda wonder if it were possible for me to salvage my relationship with the Bells owner before hand, like if we would have understood why I benched Smith for that week, but now that's obviously an impossibility.  I was going to try and push my luck and see what kind of response I got from the Bells owner but El Stingo was pressuring me to act quickly so I pulled the trigger.

So I take it this means I am basically sitting out the rest of this season, correct?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Cory

Ah posted that before I read the gen. news....I actually thought that was a user proposed trade, cause that would have been highway robbery.

Also, loved the article Ian.

Cory

Quote from: Stonerman on June 02, 2013, 08:47:32 PM
When I was approached about joining the Hornets I asked if I could bring Owens, Holly and King with me.  The players that were traded away were El Stingo's idea.  I kinda wonder if it were possible for me to salvage my relationship with the Bells owner before hand, like if we would have understood why I benched Smith for that week, but now that's obviously an impossibility.  I was going to try and push my luck and see what kind of response I got from the Bells owner but El Stingo was pressuring me to act quickly so I pulled the trigger.

So I take it this means I am basically sitting out the rest of this season, correct?

yeah, bells will be auto-locked every week until the off-season.

GM Franchise

That article was great, Ian.

Ty

Should I make the jump and try to build a great team for next season?

Justin

Great article Ian!  I like the categories you lumped the GMs in and gave great detail about each one and their journey in the FBL. 

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 08:51:14 PM
Should I make the jump and try to build a great team for next season?

Have you been approached to do that?

Ty

No but lets face it, by the time I get approached itll be too late.

Im working on a potential trade rright now, just in case