News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Id do it. It looks like Spuds and you are beyond repair.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Question 2, if I do, I could potentially reunite the ferndale brothers (through one more trade of course)

Should I (or even, could I?)

Ty

NVM, Wes wasnt a triplet, dammit

GM Franchise

Yeah but he should wait until approached. I remember one time he was a GM and asked another owner to be their GM and got fired. Forget what team it was but it was last season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Geez, I feel like the only hot seated GM that doesn't want to leave!!  LOL.

Ty

Roswell, approached Seattle (your team), asked too much, my owner almost fired me but I jumped to Hollywood

I dont want to leave either, writing on the wall. Either way, this may happen after the next two games

GM Franchise

Actually didn't it happen again with Mississippi last season?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

From read Ian's column, which was brilliant by the way.

There was some subtle hints in there for some of the teams on the lower end of the standings this season.

The most intriguing one I saw was BD leaving for Boston, taking Mason Griffin with him.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Ferndale  3-23   c     2-6   PG/SG
Malik George 7-28  c   2-4.5m   SG/SF
TJ Bailey  2-22   c   3-6 PG
Blair Smith  5-27 (cant believe it, he's the guy I drafted all those seasons ago) B 5-12m  SG/SF

(28.5m)

Hank Gray
Mc Doe
Ferndale
Watchen

On my side we have

Neil Prince  PG/SG    4m
Rogers      12m
Walton       8m (I think, I have an old one on hand, ill look at the new one) but carrying a no trade clause
Screw Grizla and Flash
Jon Treble         4.5m
Baldo            6m
Luco            1m

Stoner

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 02, 2013, 09:05:51 PM
Geez, I feel like the only hot seated GM that doesn't want to leave!!  LOL.

Oh, I never thought about leaving until I was approached.

Edit:  The last 5 posts before this all came up while I was trying to post this.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Ty, nothing EVER goes according to plan in the FBL, lol.

Ty

PG: Prince    5m
SG: Smith    14m
SF: Rogers    12m
C: Baldo            6m

Walton:        8m
Jon Treble         4m
Luco            1m

Darn, looks like I have to lose Baldo if I do try

Edit: Its better to try to plan though. If I survive in Boise, I still have a plan

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 02, 2013, 09:11:34 PM
Ty, nothing EVER goes according to plan in the FBL, lol.

^^^^

I didn't think things would be handed to me on a silver platter when I made my move last season, but I didn't anticipate a 1-3 start, which led me to stick my foot in my mouth and make things WORSE.

If I can stay the course and get through the year (especially if I can get the contracts of my bench wiped out), I think that next year will be much, MUCH better. 

GM Franchise

Yeah but you're already putting all of your eggs in one basket before it happens and that's never a good thing. Let things play out and see where they go before doing that. You will be approached if it happens.

Ty

Wait, my answer is simple. I have the cap room, Ive talked the talk... -Flash -Grizla... Ill just bring my whole team