News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Excellent. Where do I sign my life and soul away, then? :)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

PM Trumpers and you'll be good to go.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

Done, and I was honestly surprised it went through. Shows me how long it's been since I'd tried sending him a PM lol.

GM Franchise

Welcome to the FBL, Alex.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: Alex K on June 06, 2013, 01:04:18 PM
Done, and I was honestly surprised it went through. Shows me how long it's been since I'd tried sending him a PM lol.

What did you do to have him block you? lol

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 06, 2013, 01:07:02 PM
What did you do to have him block you? lol

Maybe he's secretly that ecwf spam guy in disguise.

Domingo

He would send him pms with pictures of his junk...apparently Alex is a hoarder and has a bunch of junk.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There was a period of time I found Alex quite annoying, rather than allow it to become a personal problem between us or on EFK (as it was a me problem with him and not a site issue of him being here), I blocked seeing his posts etc. this has not been active for a few years now, but Alex brings it up a lot.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

I've never blocked anyone, but some of you are on my buddies list. You lucky sod's.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

I like this new direction the storyline is taking with the FBL taking the fight to the Superleague. Good stuff, Ian.

Cory

4 new teams oh shit

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Trumpers on June 06, 2013, 01:20:14 PM
There was a period of time I found Alex quite annoying, rather than allow it to become a personal problem between us or on EFK (as it was a me problem with him and not a site issue of him being here), I blocked seeing his posts etc. this has not been active for a few years now, but Alex brings it up a lot.

Didn't realize it'd been that long, I'll shut up about it now lol.

Thanks for the opportunity, Ian.

Strike

Any word on the cities for each team yet?

Stoner

The press release said it had not been stated yet.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM