News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I've heard of them. Knew it wasn't the Canadiens so that was the only other Quebec team I knew of other than the Expos, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Players from the same college help B. Look at Bobby Chang and scott Cunningham last season for me
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

To be fair guys, Prancy has never had an expansion team before. We don't know yet how he'll screw that up.

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Birder on June 08, 2013, 09:16:25 AM
To be fair guys, Prancy has never had an expansion team before. We don't know yet how he'll screw that up.

With the first pick in the expansion draft, Prancy selects... Chucky Dorrence!

Jon

My coach... I don't even...

Another bad decision by GM Jon.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: T-Birder on June 08, 2013, 09:16:25 AM

Who the hell is Prancy?

Jon

Mike Powers

This years draft should be all sorts of awesome, with 4 new teams entering the mix. Figures that (if I survive the year) a potential top 3 pick gets turned into a 5-7 pick because of the new teams!! At least we know lots of talent will be there.

Secondly, can someone tell me who I play this week?

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 08, 2013, 10:39:56 AM
This years draft should be all sorts of awesome, with 4 new teams entering the mix. Figures that (if I survive the year) a potential top 3 pick gets turned into a 5-7 pick because of the new teams!! At least we know lots of talent will be there.

Secondly, can someone tell me who I play this week?

vs. Pittsburgh Blades

@ Kentucky Hayseeds

Rob

I was hoping for a higher pick in the draft but with Boston, Birmingham and 2 new expansion teams looks like I'm gonna get another middle of the pack pick :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 08, 2013, 09:39:30 AM
My coach... I don't even...

Another bad decision by GM Jon.

Your coach is only slightly better than my coach which isn't saying much...but still, yeah not a good decision there.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 08, 2013, 12:40:35 PM
Your coach is only slightly better than my coach which isn't saying much...but still, yeah not a good decision there.  :)

I dunno, lets see how it turns out

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 08, 2013, 12:44:53 PM
I dunno, lets see how it turns out

His head coach is a wrestling announcer...