News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

It's not really a good thing for BD, because he doesn't ant to get rid of Fox...he wants to control hm and use him for the rest of the season. Getting rid of him doesn't help BD unless that boosts the morale of his team, which he won't know until after he does it. Benching him seemed to have not helped with morale as they began to lose games, but you never know what firing him will do.

Domingo

Oh, and damn that Cappy.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Dorling on June 08, 2013, 04:56:45 PM
I like how you've locked in with a rotation policy and only 5 players Powers.

Lol, force of habit.

Stoner

Those 5 are rotating positions with one another.  It will throw opposing teams off because they wont know who they are supposed to be watching.  Its genius!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Cappy might need to have a stint in the Betty Ford Clinic.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Cappys been hanging out with Scott Hall
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ty

Quote from: Trumpers on June 06, 2013, 12:14:19 PM

BREAKING NEWS...GREAT BALLING WEEK FROM CROSS MARRED BY MASSIVE PARTY...WRECKS STREET HE LIVES ON.

Dr. Refined might be a busy man this week as James Cross who had a sensational week off the bench for the Virginia Colonials, celebrated by throwing a massive party and smashing up his street. The actions of Cross have been typical of a man who was so badly scared in his early FBL career and has never truly recovered. Assistant Coach Nathan Spots said.

"He has had such a troubled career with flashes of brilliance at times...but I think people are less likely to remember James Cross for his play on the court, than his life off the court"

Duke Briscoe is currently seeking anger management consoling with Dr. Refined and Cross a regular at his clinic will probably find another spell there.

CREDIT: GREG KAIRNS

Quote from: Chris Shields on June 08, 2013, 11:34:21 AM
Hey Don, I wanted to see about renewing James' contract. How about 4 million a season, for 3 seasons?

Ballsy, I hope it turns out

GM Franchise

Depends on how much Cross can keep him under control.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 09, 2013, 03:01:39 AM
Depends on how much Cross can keep him under control.

More as a reaction to the news story without getting him under control first

GM Franchise

But Cross has relapsed a few times. The length of time he is under control will determine how well this works.

Ty

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 09, 2013, 03:08:35 AM
More as a reaction to the news story without getting him under control first

I mean, I hope that not addressing the issue of the week before giving a raise will work out and that James wont get encouraged by it

GM Franchise

We'll see what happens in the General News after this week's games most likely.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you downloaded the draft class BEFORE seeing this message, I suggest another download as I got some of the weights wrong.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

I can't wait until I get home tomorrow and can download stuff!!

T-Bonizzle

Gosh I want it to be the off-season so badly. Hurry up guys!