News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

It will take as long as it takes. My only complaint about the FBL is that the end of season stuff always feels really rushed because, I think, Ian doesn't want to keep guys waiting that aren't playing.

Mike Powers

Hey, some of us are still fighting for their job here!!

Stoner

Quote from: Dorling on June 09, 2013, 10:45:51 AM
It will take as long as it takes. My only complaint about the FBL is that the end of season stuff always feels really rushed because, I think, Ian doesn't want to keep guys waiting that aren't playing.

On one hand I'd like it to hurry, but at the same time I'm a pretty patient dude who wont lose my shit if you guys take a little extra time to do what you need in order to maximize your chances of winning/having fun.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Talon

I'm not in a hurry at all lol. Excited to play but I'd rather watch the season unfold so I can get comfortable before diving in.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Looking forward to the draft already.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

We need to start of list of everyone's AIM SN's and/or Skype name. It'll make it easier to talk trades and what not.

Here is my info...

Feel free to add me.

AIM: JQuist182

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Rarely use AIM if ever.

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Yeah, Im the same. Mine is BabyPanda446, finding me on is next near impossible though

Black Death

aim is jjtitandog70

rarely on aim , but if you want to talk on Skype  let me know and I will get on
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I don't have any of that and don't really intend to to be honest, I will never remember any of it.

Just PM me :)
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Quote from: Rob on June 09, 2013, 05:04:37 PM
I don't have any of that and don't really intend to to be honest, I will never remember any of it.

Just PM me :)

Yup, You can reach me at:

http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=14846.0

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

...do we auto lock Hondo this week

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I have skype but I only use it to talk to my parents.

Best ways to reach me are through PM or on Facebook if you have me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

J-Reb

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on June 09, 2013, 08:41:23 PM
I have skype but I only use it to talk to my parents.

Best ways to reach me are through PM or on Facebook if you have me

I'm most accessible through Facebook as well.  If you'd like to add me, send a message, and be glad to do it.  However, you'll be forced to look at pictures of my son 24/7.