News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 10, 2013, 12:29:40 PM
イリケペオpれsレアc地温sと正員g尾gtらでs

I agree 100% with this. :D

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

What were you typing Korean or something? lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I don't need to give Ian any more ideas.  I screw up my team enough in the team thread.  I don't need trade rumors spilling over anyway.  :)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TyTy sending me a PM asking me if there is a 'catch' in the draft is the most ridiculous PM ever sent! Further to this, I dont plan on rushing the game at all for this season cause folks are sitting out. Merely at the moment with my new job role I am doing stuff as I find time, so for those desperately wanting folks to hurry up and finish this season, they will all be playing at their own pace. Not their fault you got fired/quit lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Ty sent you a PM asking if there was a catch in the draft? LOL
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Quote from: Trumpers on June 10, 2013, 01:19:34 PM
TyTy sending me a PM asking me if there is a 'catch' in the draft is the most ridiculous PM ever sent! Further to this, I dont plan on rushing the game at all for this season cause folks are sitting out. Merely at the moment with my new job role I am doing stuff as I find time, so for those desperately wanting folks to hurry up and finish this season, they will all be playing at their own pace. Not their fault you got fired/quit lol.

Like I said, the selfish part of me wants it to hurry, but the other part of me is fine with it taking however long it takes.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

I'm in no hurry. I've waited before a few times so this is just business as usual as far as I'm concerned. No rush.

Domingo

:o

Mike Powers

The catch is drafting good players. Ask Franchise how that goes :P

Rob

I'm not rushing for no fucker. I ain't ballsing my team up because you ladies quit your teams or got fired (season after season)
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 10, 2013, 01:39:06 PM
The catch is drafting good players. Ask Franchise how that goes :P

Actually the trick is not asking Ian if there's a catch...  :D

Stoner

Quote from: Rob on June 10, 2013, 01:39:32 PM
I'm not rushing for no fucker. I ain't ballsing my team up because you ladies quit your teams or got fired (season after season)

Hey I was offered another job.  The one I wanted to begin with.  It was a victory as far as I was concerned.  I'm comfy waiting for you fuckers.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ty

No worries, I dont think anyone really wants you to rush the game.

Ty

And I probably couldve worded it better, it was a curiousity question more if there a deeper storyline that plays in with the draft, kinda a y factor we need to find to make the draft more efficient for our teams (im probably over thinking something lol)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 10, 2013, 03:18:46 PM
And I probably couldve worded it better, it was a curiousity question more if there a deeper storyline that plays in with the draft, kinda a y factor we need to find to make the draft more efficient for our teams (im probably over thinking something lol)

You do realize he'll never answer questions like that, right? lol