News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Some of these names hitting the market, Troy Mashall, Krease Mccool, Damore Richards, Shakers Lee, Andreas Kurtz. Ben Williams, Chris Jones among others. I dunno, I think this is turning into a great situation for someome like James

Mike Powers

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 22, 2013, 08:27:50 PM
Some of these names hitting the market, Troy Mashall, Krease Mccool, Damore Richards, Shakers Lee, Andreas Kurtz. Ben Williams, Chris Jones among others. I dunno, I think this is turning into a great situation for someome like anyone but James

Fixed that for you.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 22, 2013, 08:27:50 PM
Some of these names hitting the market, Troy Mashall, Krease Mccool, Damore Richards, Shakers Lee, Andreas Kurtz. Ben Williams, Chris Jones among others. I dunno, I think this is turning into a great situation for someome like James

Why me?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

4th spot in draft plus a bad history of drafting plus a huge trade market = potential for big deal

Im just very curious to see where Troy ends up. Any team would do anything for him

GM Franchise

That goes without saying though, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

What would Troy even be worth? Would the first pick in both round of the draft be enough? Would Krease + a draft pick be what it would take (I say this because Im not sure Krease would fit in PR)? Boston's 4 picks + a player seems to even not be enough.

I can't imagine what this trade would look like, I only see one option but whatever Justin does, the league's gonna be a different place next year

Strike

Let the season play out - for all we know, Marshall wins his MVP regardless and a title to go along with it, then doesn't want to go anywhere. Wait and see approach here.

Ty

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 22, 2013, 08:46:54 PM
Let the season play out - for all we know, Marshall wins his MVP regardless and a title to go along with it, then doesn't want to go anywhere. Wait and see approach here.

For sure, Justin isn't the type to panic

Mike Powers

Just trade everyone to me.  Problem solved.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 22, 2013, 08:46:54 PM

This.

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 22, 2013, 08:48:16 PM
Just trade everyone to me.  Problem solved.

Could you balance it out>

Mike Powers

Sure, I spend my entire salary cap on obtaining the Colonels secret recipe for KFC chicken, and I pay my players with said recipe.  It is a sure-fire success!!!

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 22, 2013, 09:17:51 PM
Sure, I spend my entire salary cap on obtaining the Colonels secret recipe for KFC chicken, and I pay my players with said recipe.  It is a sure-fire success!!!

You mean MFC, right?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Stoner

Quote from: Jon on June 22, 2013, 09:19:35 PM
You mean MFC, right?

Yeah I think The Major would be upset to hear he and his company are being addressed by the wrong name.  Shame on you Mike.  Shame.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Black Death on June 22, 2013, 08:01:10 PM
if pancho willing to pay that hey more too power  him , but honest think he got hoodwinked.  Just my opinion

I mean this in jest BD but coming for the guy who started the arms race? I'm banking on consistency. Either way well see if I screw the pooch