News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

As I said in the shoutbox....

Reverse psychology.

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on June 23, 2013, 05:52:29 AM
I actually gave my the break on the fact Damore's IQ level isnt brilliant...seeing as Justin cold blank answered the question the other way, which also amused me greatly, I thought what the hell...lets introduce something fun to the game.

lmfao. Sold.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

my owner is happy and very pretty
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: JustinP on June 23, 2013, 06:58:00 AM
As I said in the shoutbox....

Reverse psychology.

This is not the trade you are looking for

J-Reb

The Damore thing is what makes this game more entertaining than any other sims.  The human element can't be replicated anywhere else. 

Stoner

SEASON 13: Blair Smith (BOS) -----> BARCELONA

Dayumn.  Poor Boston. I was hoping me leaving would at least be enough to keep him there.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

Quote from: Stonerman on June 25, 2013, 11:38:19 AM
SEASON 13: Blair Smith (BOS) -----> BARCELONA

Dayumn.  Poor Boston. I was hoping me leaving would at least be enough to keep him there.

He left because TyTy doesn't have a good standing as a GM.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

words that justin does not want to hear

Church of Biology

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Brother Leo, coming soon to a Waves game near you.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I've been asked several times via PM, and now I see Jenn talking about trading for Kev Sanders.  My former bench (Sanders/Ginge/Bu) are all free agents, as their contracts have been voided.  If you want them, go get them.

Ty

Couple big trades went down

GM Franchise

Virginia will never be the same.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

And the McCool deal hasn't gone public yet. Wowza.

Major props to my Black Lantern Bro. Pancho has one an AMAZING job with Pittsburgh.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 28, 2013, 12:39:47 AM
And the McCool deal hasn't gone public yet. Wowza.

Major props to my Black Lantern Bro. Pancho has one an AMAZING job with Pittsburgh.

Very interested to see the McCool deal as well.

Dorling

Virginia need to do some serious rebuilding because, while Jackson and Huir are good players, they haven't anything on the other two that they've been traded for. Insanely good deals for Pittsburgh and Anchorage - especially for Rebel.