News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Salutations, Flins. Sent a PM back your way. =)

Stoner

Poor Wash!  That kid is going to think no one wants him!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ty

It's gonna damage him

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Quote from: Stonerman on July 06, 2013, 02:38:43 PM
Poor Wash!  That kid is going to think no one wants him!

Some people wanted him...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on July 06, 2013, 03:10:13 PM
Some people wanted him...

I know the feeling.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

And now that I am locked in...

Good luck, Rob! Its been one hell of a season. Also thanks everyone for the props, ever since season two when I pissed off Stevens and then Nigel I've been trying to get better. I'm not quite there yet, but ll keep working at it.

Rob

Likewise mate, this season has been entertaining as hell for me as you'll all have noticed on the shoutbox, which FYI is just me x1000. I'm totally looking forward to this. May the best man win.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Nice trade Justin, totally unexpected and, dare I say, not one I would have expected you to consider. Rolo might just be the spark you need next to Troy to be a contender again

GM Franchise

Some big time wheeling and dealing going on right now.

¿PapaPancho?

Jon

Powers making some awesome moves!!!

Also... Can Stoner confirm that trade yet?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Good stuff there from Powers.  I don't question Hondo often but getting rid of Reed may come back to bite him.  You can't ever have enough big men in the world of basketball.

Mike Powers

*whew*

I love it when shit comes together like that!!

Essentially, I traded Krease McCool/1st Rounder/2nd Rounder
for
Damore Richards/Joe Reed/Mack Ryan

Damn, I still can't believe it all worked out that way!!!