News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote from: Jon on July 06, 2013, 08:38:29 PM
It was the one Justin posted. Dre Majors trade.

Can you link me because it is escaping the hell out of my mind.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

Quote from: Stonerman on July 06, 2013, 08:41:20 PM
Can you link me because it is escaping the hell out of my mind.

In Future Confirmed Thread.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Stoner

He made that trade with my owner, I don't think I'm required to do anything in regards to it am I?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

Quote from: Stonerman on July 06, 2013, 08:45:56 PM
He made that trade with my owner, I don't think I'm required to do anything in regards to it am I?

Oh he did, I must have missed it in his team thread. My bad.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on July 06, 2013, 08:45:56 PM

How can he trade with your owner? Through PMs or something? It's not in the team thread unless I'm missing something.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I received a trade offer through pm.

Domingo

Thanks guys.

Props to Rob for getting his team there, but damn it feels good to be a champion. Been trying to win this thing for a while now, and being so damn close so many times was tough.

I get one of those badge things now, right. :D

GM Franchise

You deserve it, dude.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on July 06, 2013, 08:48:28 PM
I received a trade offer through pm.

That makes sense. Knew I didn't see it in the thread, lol.

J-Reb

Great job, Dom.  Heckuva season!  You deserve to take a few victory laps my man.

Congrats to Rob, also.  It's not easy building an expansion team and then taking them to the finals is nothing to shake a stick at. 

Great season all around.  Can't wait for another.

GM Franchise

Right now I'm hoping my owner puts in a bid for Marshall after reading that. *crosses fingers*  :D

Domingo

so, odds Rob uses the entire Diamonds roster for all star game next season?

GM Franchise

Lol yeah at least the starters.

Justin

Quote from: domingoTFWF on July 06, 2013, 09:06:27 PM
so, odds Rob uses the entire Diamonds roster for all star game next season?

20 bucks says he picks at least 4

T-Bonizzle

Can I face London and Milan next season? Just me, not anyone else.