News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

I have one minor issue with the thing Dorling posted.  He makes it seem like I was fired, or something, from the Bells when that wasn't the case.  Or even close to it.  I was offered a job with the Greenhornets, which was the one I wanted to begin with, and took it(along with three of the rookies that I was surrounding Smith with).  In fact both teams I went to after leaving the Bells cited the way I handled Smith as a big part of the reason they wanted me to begin with.  So the one thing you commented on, in a negative light no less, was the very thing that got me set up with the team I am GMing right now.

Juuuust saying.   :jointpasssmiley:

Edit:  Unless I missed something and its supposed to be in-character.  In which case I'm a fucking idiot.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Strike

Quote from: Stonerman on July 09, 2013, 12:07:52 PM
I have one minor issue with the thing Dorling posted.  He makes it seem like I was fired, or something, from the Bells when that wasn't the case.  Or even close to it.  I was offered a job with the Greenhornets, which was the one I wanted to begin with, and took it(along with three of the rookies that I was surrounding Smith with).  In fact both teams I went to after leaving the Bells cited the way I handled Smith as a big part of the reason they wanted me to begin with.  So the one thing you commented on, in a negative light no less, was the very thing that got me set up with the team I am GMing right now.

Juuuust saying.   :jointpasssmiley:

Edit:  Unless I missed something and its supposed to be in-character.  In which case I'm a fucking idiot.

Yeah, it's in character. But some sage pieces of advice as well for some of us.

Dorling

All in character Stoner, all in character.

Stoner

Quote from: Stonerman on July 09, 2013, 12:07:52 PMI'm a fucking idiot.

So then this is totally appropriate.  Always good to know!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Triple B

It's ok Stoner.  We all fuck idiotically sometimes.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

B, for the love of Vlad confirm your contracts.

Talon

Didn't he post in the future deals about vlad already?

I dont see it now, but I coulda swore I saw it yesterday

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

He signed him yesterday needs to sign the other chap
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

Thinking it through, I might be able to survive as it was mentioned in the Waves thread so i had no way of knowing lol

Justin

Who is up in the draft?

GM Franchise

BD is up next. I PMd him yesterday.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Hondo

I know he's been feeling under the weather lately. Hope he's ok.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

I have a request that would be greatly appreciated.  Its just some stuff I need to keep myself organized for the season.

Any positions that the players on my team have as secondary.  I have no idea what teams they came from, so I don't know where to look on the other spreadsheets for them.

Also who their representatives are.

My current players are: 

Dre Majors      PG
Bolak Huir      SF
Leon Dreams      PF
Creed Jackson      C
Suziki Hondo      PG

Thats what I have for them so far.  Again, greatly appreciated.