Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Who is TyTy? on July 09, 2013, 03:19:18 PM
Maybe the white women will play for me!

I'm good, thanks.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

GM Franchise

Everyone  knows  that all the white women all belong  to BD.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

no trying to bitch....but cmon with the draft guys.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Waiting on BD... he's been away.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

ah I see...hopefully we can catch a good string of everyone being online and at least get out of the top 10 tonight.

.... back to NCAA 14 I go.....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Stoner

Quote from: Jon on July 09, 2013, 04:02:54 PM
Waiting on BD... he's been away.

This.  No one is trying to hold it up, its just circumstances.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on July 09, 2013, 04:05:53 PM
This.  No one is trying to hold it up, its just circumstances.

I'm fine with waiting although I don't pick again for awhile, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Am I the only one expecting Norman to yell out, increased perforce from the previous season and team chemis... Oh.

Mike Powers

Quote from: JackHondo on July 09, 2013, 02:33:30 PM
I know he's been feeling under the weather lately. Hope he's ok.

BD worries me.  He complains frequently of not feeling well.  Hope he is okay.

J-Reb

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 09, 2013, 05:17:08 PM
BD worries me.  He complains frequently of not feeling well.  Hope he is okay.

Anybody have a way to contact him offline to check on him? Not like him to not at least pop in for a second or two to say hello.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 09, 2013, 05:22:14 PM
Anybody have a way to contact him offline to check on him? Not like him to not at least pop in for a second or two to say hello.

A few of us have him on Skype but that's it to my knowledge.

Domingo

I guess I could get his number since its local, but I don't have it. Is he on Skype right now?

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM