News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on July 11, 2013, 02:50:58 PM
...?

I'm guessing his fist raising is due to you taking Max.

Stoner

Hey Justin, fancy giving one of those useless picks to the ol' Stonerman?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Justin should parlay those picks into some extra picks next season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on July 11, 2013, 02:50:58 PM
...?

Here i was thinking I had at shot at Crander in the 2nd round.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Mainly for Strike, but everyone is welcome to use/view it.

All rosters and coaches should be up to date, free agents won't be updated until after free agency.

If you see I missed something from your team or anything in general, please let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Justin can't trade because he's locked in

Cory

damn these Euro players want to be PAID

GM Franchise

I've noticed that too.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 11, 2013, 04:25:20 PM
I've noticed that too.

Could be a sign of good things.

Kluff DID turn out to be a C+, I mean...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on July 11, 2013, 04:27:22 PM
Could be a sign of good things.

Kluff DID turn out to be a C+, I mean...

But everybody seems to be banking on them all being like that but I think there might be a few duds thrown in there which is why I'm skeptical about that.

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 11, 2013, 04:29:44 PM
But everybody seems to be banking on them all being like that but I think there might be a few duds thrown in there which is why I'm skeptical about that.

I hear ya. Mixed bag.

Cory

I had Cody Show being my steal of the draft a few days ago and by the look of that contract I may be right.....thats a Dave Kradle contract if Ive ever seen it.

Jon

List of players left in the FBL Draft:

COLLEGE

Pebbles Lane (SG/SF)
Rhys Mitchell (PG)
Gray Dawn (PG)
Charles Munson (PF)
Eric Eisen (PG)
Gobble Alot (C)
Bill Parkson (PF)
Henri Jour (PG)
David Bordan (PF)
Jaime Ortega (PG)
Jesse Cole (SF)
Jeff Poole (PF/C)
Calvin Addams (PG/SG)
Viktor Uzaki (PF/C)

INTERNATIONAL

Kenka Sai (PG)
Roddy McCray (PF)
Raj Thakar (F/C)
Nigel Bobblecock (PF)
Kenny Wang (PF/C)
Bralin Hurtz (PG/SG)
Nariaki Hitomi (PG/SG)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Hmm....what teams are full? i.e how many picks will be skipped? Im near the end and I need a player still LOL