News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 19, 2013, 06:23:45 PM
Don't you hate that lag after you click post and realize your mistake, as it all happens in slo-mo.

^ ^ ^

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Don't you hate that lag after you click post and realize your mistake, as it all happens in slo-mo.

My life is in lag

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Dorling

Nah, I just type what I'm supposed to.

GM Franchise

Maybe we've all been posting  in  tape delay and never realized it until now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

I hope the coach doesn't get too mad at me for taking so long to post.  Was without internet for a day there so wasn't able to do things at the same time as everyone else.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

You should be good bro.

Justin

Quote from: Stoner on July 19, 2013, 09:27:51 PM
I hope the coach doesn't get too mad at me for taking so long to post.  Was without internet for a day there so wasn't able to do things at the same time as everyone else.

Nah, you're good.  WOrst case scenario is if you go a couple of days without responding and most of the other teams are locked in, you will be autolocked.

T-Bonizzle

No backhanded insult towards Franchise from Mazuka? Are we in the twilight zone?

Strike

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 20, 2013, 09:19:24 AM
No backhanded insult towards Franchise from Mazuka? Are we in the twilight zone?

Mazuka went from "zero to hero."

Pretty sure he's a-ok at the moment.

Dorling

Is it only certain team docs that have names? I called mine 'Doc' and he was fine.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on July 20, 2013, 10:47:12 AM
Is it only certain team docs that have names? I called mine 'Doc' and he was fine.

Full list has been up for a number of weeks. I am at the moment basing a lot on relationships established as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Whoops! I will investigate ASAP. I wondered if it's because I called him 'Doc' and not 'The Team Doctor.'

Dorling

I guess they fired the Virginia PR girl since I called her Wanda for three seasons! :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 20, 2013, 09:19:24 AM

I noticed that too and was surprised as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible