News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Sgt. Josh Underpants

finally getting the chance to read the rest of the threads.  Poor rob looks like he is in for a roller coaster season with his coaches
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jon

Cory, not sure why you posted OOC in your team thread... but here is where you can find the information you seek.

http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=15674.0

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

...holy never knew that existed. thanks man

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Wait, we have relationships with PR and the Doc too? I thought they weren't really characters in the game.

Rob

Thats what I thought too. Thats why I called my PR lady Ugly
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Triple B, just an FYI. You speak to people one at a time.

Mike Powers

Will Champ join his new team this season, or have to wait until next?

GM Franchise

It'd be next season since trades don't go through until the end of the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Games have yet to be played, so he would go to the team before the season starts. It is up to the GM that takes him on whether he wants to deal with the possibility of messing up chemistry in order to get Champ. champ doesn't want to play there this season. He wants to be traded or he is out regardless.

Dorling

I think it depends how Ian feels - we've had seasons where you can trade after training camp and season where you can't. With the extra teams and stuff this year I'd be willing to be we're past trading now.

Domingo

But Champ actually said trade me now, or I'm heading to the superleague. Ha he didn't want to play there this season.

Rob

Last season a lot of us lost players and had to sign new players after the training camp. I don't think it's silly to suggest that maybe trades would be accepted now too.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Stoner

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 21, 2013, 04:51:43 PM
Last season a lot of us lost players and had to sign new players after the training camp. I don't think it's silly to suggest that maybe trades would be accepted now too.

Last season we did get trades after training camp.  I remember it being an option but I don't recall if anyone actually took it or not.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Justin

Quote from: Stoner on July 21, 2013, 07:06:49 PM
Last season we did get trades after training camp.  I remember it being an option but I don't recall if anyone actually took it or not.

I did because I had to trade Larry Stevens.