News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

There goes all that Seagulls PR money...but at least it's being appreciated.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT, WHO DO WE APPRECIATE?!

*NEENOR NEENOR*

Ty

Wow... poor Mississippi

GM Franchise

The Biologists have returned.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

oh snap

here we go again
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Oh my poor boy Country Sampson ... don't worry that Kentucky PR lady will kiss your boo boo ... and your ding dong >.>

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 01, 2013, 04:11:20 AM
Oh my poor boy Country Sampson ... don't worry that Kentucky PR lady will kiss your boo boo ... and your ding dong >.>

Just remember...that last part brought this upon you all:

Gunther - Ding Dong Song

Black Death

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 01, 2013, 04:11:20 AM

I think Country would die of a sudden heart attack if she kiss his ding dong
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The good news is Cedric Malone is going to change up the axis of the Earth so maybe that'll make his finger heal faster.

Hondo

lol. tried to use his finger as a key.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Uh, anybody seen Jen in a couple of days?  Not like her to be gone so long.

Jennifer

I'm around. Just been a bit down in the dumps and unfocused for a couple days and haven't really been on the internet much.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Stoner

You need me to show you my nipples?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

Quote from: Stoner on August 01, 2013, 10:51:31 AM
You need me to show you my nipples?

I think we ALL need that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016