News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

Quote from: Black Death on August 24, 2013, 04:24:23 PM
Flins , your team has been up and down ... the Lincoln thing andmaybe moving Lucic to SG  might not have work out ... Bears are use to winning under jag and you are being judge by his standards.

This is what has confused me really, as compared to the rest of the league, I am middle of the pack. Owner wanted the team to get to the playoffs (which is as far as the team has ever been in it's past) and win or lose against Wyoming we're still in with a good shot of making the playoffs. I didn't handle the Lincoln thing particularly well, but it's not like he is demanding a move or anything drastic. And the Lucic move, I'd hope would've been knocked down by coach and player if it didn't have a chance of paying off, I had the option of Carty getting mauled or Lucic playing out of position. It was worth a shot. But like someone said earlier, it's probably just names being thrown in there. Or at least I hope it is, got big plans for the team! Haha.

Black Death

best thing keep working until you get the owner saying something to you , than you know you are in trouble
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on August 24, 2013, 04:48:54 PM
best thing keep working until you get the owner saying something to you , than you know you are in trouble

When the owner shows up that's when you know for sure you're in trouble.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 24, 2013, 04:50:06 PM
When the owner shows up that's when you know for sure you're in trouble.

85% of the time, my owner has showed up I believe twice in my spell with Tampa and I've survived.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on August 24, 2013, 04:51:38 PM
85% of the time, my owner has showed up I believe twice in my spell with Tampa and I've survived.

But that's because you have nine lives...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

or fix shit better than Bob the Builder.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Mike Powers

Quote from: Cory on August 24, 2013, 04:51:38 PM

What sort of strange algebra is this?

Domingo

Franchise,  you're not sitting someone,  you're cutting them from the team.

Find someone that you can cut that went hurt you that much. You don't want to cut someone your going to have to paya lot of money to.

Jon

Quote from: Domingo on August 24, 2013, 05:19:00 PM
Franchise,  you're not sitting someone,  you're cutting them from the team.

Find someone that you can cut that went hurt you that much. You don't want to cut someone your going to have to paya lot of money to.

He has two options...

1.) Cut Sunshine Stream. Pay $6 million in salary cap and $2 million in PR next season. Plus his $4 million PR penalty for going over budget.

2.) Cut Chuckles Tree and fire Phil Bull. Pay 500k in salary cap and $3.5 million in PR next season for firing Bull. Plus his $4 million PR penalty for going over budget.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

GM Franchise

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Quote from: Triple B on August 24, 2013, 07:03:38 PM
Roddy McCray, Rex Holly & Boston Bells Season 14 (1+2)

FOR

Petri Rovuk, Babe Ribbs, John Treble & Druzen Krakovic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Triple B on August 24, 2013, 07:03:38 PM
Roddy McCray, Rex Holly & Boston Bells Season 14 (1+2)

FOR

Petri Rovuk, Babe Ribbs, John Treble & Druzen Krakovic

I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys