News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 06, 2013, 10:03:06 AM
Get back in...with the abundance of GM's lurking - get in while you can.  Birmingham would be a good place for you.

I agree. You'll have three first round picks to work with as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: JustinP on September 06, 2013, 10:02:52 AM
I agree...a bit odd.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I got to take three of my best players, have an A coach, and a ridiculous amount of draft picks and some wiggle room under the cap for the immediate future.  I never really recovered from the "Great Wall" defense I built in Anchorage cap wise.  I had to hemorrhage draft picks for cap relief and there wasn't really any moves in the future.  Anchorage needed at least three roster additions with minimal cap.  Hallmark was my "all-in" move and it backfired.

I now have multiple first round picks to fill out a pretty solid roster - and I don't need superstars.  Just need guys who will develop and be consistent. 

I thought it was a good move for me.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 06, 2013, 10:06:29 AM
I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I got to take three of my best players, have an A coach, and a ridiculous amount of draft picks and some wiggle room under the cap for the immediate future.  I never really recovered from the "Great Wall" defense I built in Anchorage cap wise.  I had to hemorrhage draft picks for cap relief and there wasn't really any moves in the future.  Anchorage needed at least three roster additions with minimal cap.  Hallmark was my "all-in" move and it backfired.

I now have multiple first round picks to fill out a pretty solid roster - and I don't need superstars.  Just need guys who will develop and be consistent. 

I thought it was a good move for me.

Not saying it wasn't a good move, just came out of left-field.

J-Reb

Quote from: Talon on September 06, 2013, 10:07:30 AM
>_>

Sorry bud.  I got offered the job and the opportunity to take three solid players with me.  Couldn't pass it up!  Don't kill me or send Pancho to shank me.

Dorling

Quote from: T-Sextilis on May 04, 2012, 08:48:50 PM
I love James' firesale of the team.

Just clicked wrong and ended up at the beginning of the OOC thread where this golden nugget sat.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 06, 2013, 10:13:40 AM
Sorry bud.  I got offered the job and the opportunity to take three solid players with me.  Couldn't pass it up!  Don't kill me or send Pancho to shank me.

Talon has an exclusive set of skills.  Skills that he's acquired over a long and vast career.  If you back away from this team he won't hurt you.  But if you continue with your course of action.  He will find you.  He will kill you.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

J-Reb

Quote from: PapaPancho on September 06, 2013, 01:50:39 PM
Talon has an exclusive set of skills.  Skills that he's acquired over a long and vast career.  If you back away from this team he won't hurt you.  But if you continue with your course of action.  He will find you.  He will kill you.

I left my scent on I-85.  Trust me, nobody wants to hunt that down.

Jon

Ummm... Stoner... None of your players made the All-Star team.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

"What do you mean nobody from Virginia made the squad...."

Stoner

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 06, 2013, 03:30:00 PM

"What do you mean nobody from Virginia made the squad...."

I swear I saw something about Dreams and Jackson being on the bench.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Flins.

Don't worry Stoner, it's not as bad as confusing your win/loss record for a 1-5 scale :P

Mike Powers

Ya beat me to it Flins.

Quote from: GM AlexK on September 06, 2013, 02:44:30 PM
Q4. At 1-5 is your job safe?
A: I'll go with a solid 3 on that one.

Lulz