OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

no problem with me

you are correct  Kaz Shun was only undrafted player
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Talon

Wish I would get that help with the coaches Krazy left me.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Jon

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on March 27, 2015, 05:45:30 AM
I am just moving some stuff around. I need to confirm from you guys if I am right in thinking only one player was left unsigned from this years draft in the form of Kaz Shun.

Problem with Krazy delaying the game is it really delayed all the offseason stuff I have to do which includes the recap of the Division I have done with other teams.

You guys will have to bear with me a bit.

Also, I didn't think Krazy's play was fair to Stoner so I have created a 'scandal' to free up Stoner at least having a shot at winning the odd game here or there which given the 3 players gone and Youth Coach/Player gone wouldnt have been possible in my estimations of the sim.

Darcy Flynn also went undrafted and unsigned, Ian.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

D'Arcy is at champaign.

Jon

Quote from: Jon on March 27, 2015, 09:21:51 AM
Darcy Flynn also went undrafted and unsigned, Ian.

Quote from: Adam Wrong on March 27, 2015, 09:22:52 AM
D'Arcy is at champaign.

I stand corrected.

It's just Kaz Shun then.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I love the training camp reports.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I love women with big butts.

Stoner

Ok so, with those four players gone I have 53.20 mil cap space and 10.50 PR space.  I am looking at the Spreadsheet and other than the two people unsigned everyone else is in the Super League.  I saw the new rules about buying out Super League folks, I take it I'm gonna have to do that to fill out the rest of my roster, correct?  Just wanna be sure I do this right since its been a while, and even then there have been changes(like a 100mil budget and a whole new coaching position!).

Quote from: Justin on March 27, 2015, 10:43:50 AM

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jennifer

'Randy Feeler probably didn't have the best hands in college basketball'

lmfao

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

TimBucktuo

Krazy region scout ask Ian for report

Justin

Is the preseason recording working for any of you?

Rob

Yes... They said Waves suck.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Quote from: Justin on March 27, 2015, 10:43:50 AM

Quote from: Stoner on March 27, 2015, 10:46:10 AM
Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

I know, right? I mean, if you see a woman enter the room and she's got a narrow waistline and perfectly round buttocks, and you can't help but notice it, you start feeling arousal.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

Ok, I have a rough idea of who I'm gonna hire.  This is how its looking.  None are too great, but its my options, you know?

Pedro Manilla - PG - C+ (Would replace Weiner - PG - F)
Terry Fields - SF - C (Would replace Feeler - SF - F)
Olf Erikson - PG/SG - C (Would replace Klin - PG/SG/ - D)
Sven Karlson - PF/C - C (Would replace Flips.)

Only thing I'm lacking at this point is a Youth Coach.  All other coaches seem to be hired, so that means I'd need one of my current (or an unsigned) players to do it.  Anyone know if anyone would be amicable to the idea before I start shopping around?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Rob

Look at Assistant's in the SL. I'm sure Ian would be more leniant if you were to approach one of them
SixersEagles

[/center]