Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Metro

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Adam Wrong

ernest champley was interested

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Stoner on March 27, 2015, 11:31:18 AM
Ok, I have a rough idea of who I'm gonna hire.  This is how its looking.  None are too great, but its my options, you know?

Pedro Manilla - PG - C+ (Would replace Weiner - PG - F)
Terry Fields - SF - C (Would replace Feeler - SF - F)
Olf Erikson - PG/SG - C (Would replace Klin - PG/SG/ - D)
Sven Karlson - PF/C - C (Would replace Flips.)

Only thing I'm lacking at this point is a Youth Coach.  All other coaches seem to be hired, so that means I'd need one of my current (or an unsigned) players to do it.  Anyone know if anyone would be amicable to the idea before I start shopping around?

I suggest reading the Flips saga again reference youth coach
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Stoner

Ok cool.  So I only need 3 of the 4 replaced, and there is already someone wanting to come see me about the coach job.  Sorry about that, it was the first thing I read this morning when I woke up, so some of the details must have escaped me.  And I didn't see anything about Ernest Champley either, unless it was mentioned in the recording I haven't had a chance to listen to yet.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Adam Wrong

Krazy could choose between the two and he listened to Cory... and chose Flips...

The way I read it though is Hops Peterson will be your 12th as well as your YC

Stoner

Oh ok, gotcha.  Makes sense.  I started to read through the Krazy Saga but..  Well..

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Liking the addition of the offseason reports
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 27, 2015, 01:54:53 PM
Liking the addition of the offseason reports

Agreed. It's a great new aspect to the game this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

It saved asking the coaches opinions on everything and checking in with the doc all before week 1.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Yeah, like it. Nice added touch Ian.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

The really awesome thing about it is that for a while, we were never really sure on coaches of certain grades as to how their advice would come out if you asked certain questions...these reports have done a brilliant job in showcasing how important your coaching is plus stick with the personalities.

...At the same time, I'm pouring one for Nashville right now. God, that coaching staff is the most atrocious and yet hilarious thing I've seen since "The Room."

Rob

I'm really, really happy with mine and it's nice to see that before the season begins my coaches and the owner has faith in the future of Baton Rouge. Kinda unnerving to see the fans are already upset about Abdul Moussa, but fuck it... Didier Drogba became a legend for Chelsea!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gates

Quote from: Strike on March 27, 2015, 02:26:09 PM
The really awesome thing about it is that for a while, we were never really sure on coaches of certain grades as to how their advice would come out if you asked certain questions...these reports have done a brilliant job in showcasing how important your coaching is plus stick with the personalities.

I agree with this. Really liking the new reports and it definitely cuts out on some time.

With that said...can't wait for my Youth Report!

Justin

So I'm trying to listen to the preseason recordings on my phone but its telling me the video can't be played with my current setup.  Any idea how to fix it?

Justin

Quote from: Rob on March 27, 2015, 02:35:59 PM
Kinda unnerving to see the fans are already upset about Abdul Moussa, but fuck it...

I didn't get that from the report at all.  Just says he's not sure how you will market him.