News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You can't just ask someone that
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

T-Bonizzle

If I recall his primary language is an ethnic one, and then English and Japanese too.

J-Reb

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 30, 2015, 04:09:21 PM
Why don't you guys just ask Tim directly instead of appearing like the plastics out of mean girls!

We're just giving TyTy a hard time.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

If Tim is Ty and Ty is Tim, does that mean Einhorn is Finkle and Finkle is Einhorn?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

* Stoner eats an entire pack of Big Red Gum.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Strike

Quote from: J-Reb on April 30, 2015, 04:05:26 PM
Really?  There used to be someone who posted here who didn't speak English as their first language.

English isn't my first language. <_<

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jon on May 02, 2015, 08:39:45 AM
150-41

:o

I too had to double check it. I guess morale was a big factor?!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

QuoteCode Broken: Cassius Still Missing Somewhere In Wyoming

Cassisus Code who sensationally went to Wyoming and missed last week is still missing in action causing a very limited amount of concern since nobody likes him. Coach Harry Chik commented.

"Who? Ah yes..."

Brad Coplex and Davis Newton subjects of the Code bullying tactics were delighted by the news he is missing in action, going as far as to throw a party. Attendance was slightly better than a GM Franchise press conference with 3 whole people there...including Coplex and Newton.

LOL.

Taurus

TimBucktuo

It will be tough but adversity give me big chance to turn thing around. Some how this become big chance for me to make good changes. I don't know how quite yet but it'll happen

Flins.

Trying to recall whether I  have pissed off many former players or not...

GM Franchise

At least Code going to Wyoming has brought the team together because of their hatred for him. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible