For
Al-Hab Gahour, Rodolfo, Feli Okinaka, and Rodrigo

Talk about traping...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Justin on June 02, 2015, 02:09:33 PM
Talk about traping...

Remember when it used to be the other way around with me being traped? lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Virginia receives
Pebbles Lane
Jarret Jones
Shell Tamlin
Pedro Morals

Colorado receives
Greg Montague
Pervy Fella
Arthur Davis
Casey Ball
Hank Owens
Yoki Suma
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

100% of my roster is going into their final year next season, good god, the uncertainty.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2015, 12:25:09 PM
For Spreadsheet purposes could the following re-post their trades in here or the trade discussion thread, so I can update it accordingly.

- Cory

Thanks!

:D Please!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

shit didnt see that:

To Kentucky:
Jerry Price, Steve Fletcher, Jordan Smith, Vinchezo Alto, Barda Bilo and Gary O'Grady

To Morgantown/FA/SL:
Dennis Reigns, Max Crander, Cameron Hull, Brad Schmidt, Paul Turner, Dodge White and Pablo Luis

rmzeus

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed my time in the FBL even with my GM skills rivaling that of the late 1980s and early 1990s LA Clippers.  Good to see that as bad as I messed up Virginia that somehow the Colonials pulled out a victory over Morgantown in my final tragic week with perhaps the worst bench ever.  Anyway, Good Luck to all of you still on board and thanks to GM Franchise for getting me on board a few years back ....

GM Franchise

Quote from: rmzeus on June 03, 2015, 01:29:04 AM
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed my time in the FBL even with my GM skills rivaling that of the late 1980s and early 1990s LA Clippers.  Good to see that as bad as I messed up Virginia that somehow the Colonials pulled out a victory over Morgantown in my final tragic week with perhaps the worst bench ever.  Anyway, Good Luck to all of you still on board and thanks to GM Franchise for getting me on board a few years back ....

You're welcome and if you want to comeback just watch the boards. I'm sure are big red button is going to be pushed at some point.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: rmzeus on June 03, 2015, 01:29:04 AM

#itsneverover
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

just waiting ... like a vulture ... to pick the carcass of the next gm fired

#vulture
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TimBucktuo

Where sera stoner and Steven?

Stoner

I'm sorry to do this, but I have to drop out.  Some personal stuff has come up and I can't put time into anything.  I'm incredibly sorry to do this.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

T-Bonizzle

I'll post again soon, had a long week of work and then I got sick on top of it.

Cory

I cant have nice things

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on June 08, 2015, 10:03:50 AM
I cant have nice things

I'm impress you've already press the giant red button for next season.