News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Total Divas

Started by Fnord, April 23, 2013, 01:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 06, 2013, 09:55:04 PM
All scenarios will be scripted and it's a reality show? What is this? Jerry Springer?

No, it's just like every reality show.

Fnord

- The Bella Twins appeared on The Crossover on NBC Sports Network to promote the upcoming E! series, Total Divas. During the interview, the Bellas discussed delving into Hollywood after they left WWE, and noted that it was a "neat experience." Nikki and Brie also said that their relationships with John Cena and Daniel Bryan, respectively, would be featured on the show.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0605/563205/bellas-on-if-relationships-with-daniel-bryan-john-cena-will-air/#ixzz2VNqnar30

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

GM Franchise

This should be interesting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Fnord

- Natalya was asked by a fan on Twitter if there will be drama between the Divas on WWE's new Total Divas show. She replied:

"That's an understatement."

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- We noted before that E! and WWE filmed Natalya's bachelorette party in Las Vegas recently, to air on the Total Divas show. Word is that they're planning to air her wedding to Tyson Kidd on the show, which means it would be happening soon.

Fnord

- Regarding the two Divas WWE hired for the E! reality show, Eva Marie and Jo Jo Offerman, the word going around backstage is that they are very bad in the ring.

Dorling

Fnord

According to the USA Network's WWE programming schedule, the premiere episode of E!'s Total Divas reality show starring The Bella Twins, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, Eva Marie and Jo-Jo Offerman, will air immediately following Raw on July 29. The episode is titled "Welcome to the WWE."

Fnord

- The premiere episode of WWE's Total Divas reality show will air tonight at 10pm EST on the E! channel. The show will replay tomorrow night after RAW on the USA Network.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

i might be meeting Eva Marie next week.  Ran into a few of her friends at the bar I go to every sunday, they were passing around a cut out of her for everyone to sign.  She's supposed to be coming back down for a party.  Apparently I've met her before cause I know I've seen all her friends more than a few times.  Will post pics if this actually happens
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

That's awesome, Josh. Be sure to post pics.

As for the show I liked it. Nattie was by far my favorite diva of the group. She came across as very sincere and as someone you could root for. As for the supporting players Victor the boyfriend was great. The part about him and Brodus Clay was great. I can tell this guy's going to be character. I also liked Cena and Bryan as well. Cena came across as very sincere and as a person still dealing with past mistakes but trying to move on. He'll be an interesting personality to watch on this show. Same with Bryan.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Bryan

this was not terrible.

there are worse television programs to view on a sunday evening.

Black Death

I will check it out after RAW tonight
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Bryan on July 29, 2013, 08:09:43 AM
this was not terrible.

there are worse television programs to view on a sunday evening.

Agreed. I was expecting a train wreck but it was enjoyable to watch.

Black Death

not a bad show ... might have to watch more of it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"