News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Give a small review of the last movie you watched.

Started by TaNK, July 13, 2008, 09:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Kyd

Upside Down. I really enjoyed this movie. It is a bit cheesy since it is a PG-13 science fiction romance movie but I thought the whole concept was done well. I thought the visuals in the movie were very good. I guess the only issue I have are the names of the characters, Adam and Eden. The names are purely symbolism and I have no problem with that, but I guess along with some of the cheesy dialogue, especially towards the end, I felt like the names were a little too much. I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars.

RickRampage

Fast and the Furious 6 -

By bar the best of the series so far. If you enjoy the previous movies, then you will love this one. It is action packed with some good comedic relief. The car sequences are pretty intense and it was everything that you would come to expect of a Fast and the Furious movie. Also, for those who haven't seen it, stay while the credits roll if you go to see it; you won't regret it.

Crazy Kyd

This is The End. Funny movie. If you like any of the actors, you will like this movie. There is quite a bit of improv which added to a lot of the laughs. The movie unfortunately will be forgettable but it is one to see. I give this movie 3 out of 5 stars.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Limitless

I have so far really enjoyed the concept of this film
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on July 06, 2013, 07:10:00 AM
Limitless

I have so far really enjoyed the concept of this film

I thought the movie was definitely a creative force that turned into a decent movie.

Jonny Worldbeater

Pacific Rim

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie.

Tezmission Black

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on July 12, 2013, 06:03:56 PM
Pacific Rim

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie. Go see this movie.

Hmmm I wonder if Jonny wants us to see this movie..and I'm hoping its good and the plans go as the director wants it and we get a Pacific Rim vs Godzilla movie.

Crazy Kyd

Spring Breakers. All I can really say is wow. This was a very good movie. I really could go into more detail why I thought it was so good, but I don't really want to spoil anything. The camerawork and the acting was great. I give this movie 5 out of 5 stars.

Justin

The Legend of Bagger Vance.  I've seen this movie like twice before but it came on HBO the other day and it had been a while since I last watched it.  I think it is a very underrated movie and the acting by Matt Damon and Will Smith were spot on.  Definitely a good movie.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jonny Worldbeater on July 12, 2013, 06:03:56 PM
Pacific Rim

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie.

Go see this movie.

I'm going to see it Monday. It looks really good.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Crazy Kyd

Clue. I've seen this movie many times and each time I can't stop laughing. It's based off of the board game and Tim Curry is the best part of the movie. The endings are hilarious as well. I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars.

Mike Powers

Clue is awesome.  Someone needs to adapt it into a mafia setup, pronto.

Stoner

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on July 03, 2013, 10:54:52 PM

I LOVED Tucker and Dale vs Evil but didn't really enjoy John Dies at the End. I think for me it just had too much WTFness to it. It had it's moments, but it was a little too far out there. Honestly...I'm writing this more to say I really loved Tucker and Dale vs. Evil than to comment on John Dies at the End...

Tucker and Dale is my favorite movie to come out in the last five years.  Maybe even ten years.  This is one of those movies everyone needs to watch.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Crazy Kyd

A Good Day to Die Hard. Terrible movie. The story was terrible and I hated how the twists came within 5-10 minutes of each other. The action was cool and that is really the only reason why I'm being generous with my rating. I give this movie 2 out of 5 stars.

Mike Powers

The two movies specifically written as Die Hards (ie the last two) have stunk. The first three were adaptations of other works, adapted to be DH. They need to do that again.