Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 4 Archive

Started by Fnord, December 17, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

FXBlade

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

FXBlade

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

I totally fucked this up last season.  Would love to make amends.  So sign me up!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

I love seeing the "old guys" come back! Let's make MFX FWL S4 ROCK!

¿PapaPancho?

Ill keep that in mind as a new guy Fnord ... :/

Fnord

You're not a new guy or an old guy! You're a RIGHT NOW guy!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Fnord on December 19, 2014, 04:03:02 PM
Each team will keep their one "team captain" so to speak like last year. I'm not sure of your question though...

Do we really need captains? That is the one rule that hasn't been changed already that I think needs to be looked at since it doesn't help the new players nor the players who finished in the bottom of the standings.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Fnord

The first two years was done without a keeper/captain and I added that in for this past year and I enjoyed it. I think it adds an incentive for players stay and continue to play by allowing you to keep your best player. Plus there are plenty of guys out there that will be available for the new players to pick up for their captain prior to the draft starting like we did this year.

The players who finished in the bottom of the standings will not only have a higher pick, but be able to keep their best player from this year, which to me sounds like an advantage.

Frankly, you saying this now is the first time I've heard anyone not like it... I figured for sure you'd like Daniel Bryan or Rusev as your keeper! lol

Brock Rhysner

Fuck it. I'm in...Even though I have no idea what I'm doing.

...Someone's got to be bottom of the totem poll.

[/centre]

BamBamBunglow

I'm game for a giggle. Having never played a draft game like this, I'll be jockeying with Rhysner for bottom :)