News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 Let's Make a Movie Sign-Ups/Discussion

Started by Fnord, January 28, 2015, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Anyone interested in attempting to do that movie draft thing that I tried to get going a couple years ago?

Basically you draft the director/studio/actors etc and make an original movie up and give us the synopsis and we vote on it and there's a winner! :D Horrah!

I'd be up for fronting a prize of some sort if this shows a lot of interest and everyone follows through. At the end of the last one, people kinda just vanished. lol

I'd be looking for 10 people to sign up minimum. Let me gauge interest.

1. Fnord
2. Teej
3. Gravedigger
4. Flins
5. Pancho?
6. Kirk?
7. Franchise
8. BD
9. BamBam
10. Tritch
11. Gooch

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

The TeeJ of Philly

Gravedigger

Flins.

I recall doing one of these before, was fun. Can't recall whether it finished or not. In, anywhoo.

¿PapaPancho?

Do you allow for subtitles?

Fnord

For sure... if you think a subtitled move would get votes! :D

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Jon

I'm going to pass as the last one we did, I put the work in it to do and made the synopsis and a few others did as well. But then it got scrapped. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Fnord

That's because like 2 people actually did it...

Kirk

I was the other one and it was annoying. I've got to think about whether I'll do this one. Put my name down as possible but feel free to bump me off the list if you get 10 others.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Fnord

I agree it was a let down. I'll take as many that will sign up with a 10 minimum.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on January 28, 2015, 04:58:02 PM
For sure... if you think a subtitled move would get votes! :D

Pancho should always be followed by a question mark ... you may be on to something Fnord

BamBamBunglow

Sounds like a giggle. In.

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013