News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 Let's Make a Movie Rules/Draft

Started by Fnord, February 11, 2015, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Source: FilmDebater.com

After once again having the people that Peephole Productions was looking at swiped at the last moment, Tritch turned in a different direction and it can be confirmed that notable action-film composer Brian Tyler will be composing the soundtrack for the upcoming film. We couldn't get a hold of any of the parties for comment, but we're looking forward to finding out more information about the future movie.

Unknown Peephole Productions Project
The Crew
Screenwriter: Joss Whedon
Production Company: New Line Cinema
Producer: Brad Pitt
Director: Martin Scorsese
Music By: Brian Tyler

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Gravedigger

The TeeJ of Philly

¿PapaPancho?

Flins.

Fnord

One hour until BD is skipped and Franchise can pick his Song and the first actor of our draft at approximately 3:35pm CST!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Music James Newton Howard

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Flins.

¿PapaPancho?

A lot of rumors have been swirling around about the latest Coen Brothers movie. We know already that they have partnered together with longtime collaborator George Clooney and his independent film production company.  We know that they have been slatted to sit behind the directors chair but we still don't have a clue as to what their script is about.  Considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in Hollywood we are finally getting some information as to what the script may be about.  Just a few days ago it was announced that the film would be using recordings by the late and great Johnny Cash. 

Well it seems the film may be doing more than that.  Just announced today was the hiring of their Lead Actor - Jake Gyllenhall.  Jake was spotted coming out of a meeting with the Coen Brothers and when asked for comment all he could say was that his characters name could not be said publicly because he would then have to fight everybody to keep it from spreading.  What that meant?  Your guess is as good as mine but I would have to think that if they are celebrating Johnny Cash music by turning his folk tales into a film then he could only be playing the part of a boy named Sue.

Fnord

And Teej misses his pick. Gravedigger, you're up.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Gravedigger

Tritch

Source: FilmDebater.com

After a couple weeks of rumors being spread and secrets staying hidden, Tritch's camp at Peephole Productions finally let something slip after securing their first actor. Tritch talked E! about his upcoming movie, and is quoted as saying "Yes. We've received the green light to kick off a new Batman franchise. We know that people will be upset about another reboot, but we're completely separate from Christopher Nolan's world and from the new expansive DC Universe. We want to do something unprecedented and follow a different storyline than most Batman movies have done in the past."

What did he mean by that? Writer Joss Whedon might have given us a clue when asked about how the writing process was going. "I haven't actually sat down at a keyboard yet, I'm still in the research process, and this kind of research process is far different than anything I've done before. I'm not reading comics or watching cartoons, I'm analyzing every nook and cranny of the world Rocksteady and WB created, playing the game from the beginning to end, making sure I don't miss anything we could sneak in."

Does this mean the power team of Joss Whedon and Martin Scorsese are going to tackle the massive Batman: Arkham City video game? Obviously the first concern would be fitting such an expansive game into approximately 90 minutes. But I guess that's where Marty comes in handy, nobody will complain or second guess a 3 hour playtime with his name attached to it. But furthermore, a quick word from the first actor to signed to the movie might have given us another key detail.

"I'm thrilled to be playing such an iconic character that people like Jack and Heath have already immortalized. I just hope I can bring something as solid to the table across these five films," said the man who is presumed to be one of the lead actors on the film, Johnny Depp. It is obvious the character he was talking about, and already the internet is abuzz about someone stepping in to fill the shoes of the last man to tackle the character.

But what about that little gem at the end of the quote, "across these five films?" Well, Tritch said unprecedented. Could he have already cleared a 5-film series through New Line? Only time will tell.

Unknown Peephole Productions Project
The Crew
Screenwriter: Joss Whedon
Production Company: New Line Cinema
Producer: Brad Pitt
Director: Martin Scorsese
Music By: Brian Tyler

The Cast
Johnny Depp as The Joker

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Fnord

Source: iHorror.com

Sources have found out that Tom Hardy has been casted as the lead actor in the new James Gunn directed horror film. Screenwriter Eli Roth is quoted as saying, "his work from 2008s Bronson was outstanding and I can't wait to work with him". Producer Sam Raimi demanded that Hardy be the one cast for this role as soon as he read the script, rumors say.

Hardy himself is keeping to himself about what the actual movie is about and what his role entails just nodding with a smirk at any reporter that asks him about it.

"Monster"
Screenwriter: Eli Roth
Producer: Ghost House Pictures w/guest producer Sam Raimi
Director: James Gunn
Soundtrack: Chris Isaak
Lead Actor: Tom Hardy