News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

That must be a heck of a party, lasting five whole days and all. ;)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Hondo

lol, it is. I'm just busting your balls.

Have fun tonight.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tritch

oh the past 5 days, now i get it.

yeah i've been swamped trying to get ahead of my work since i'm taking all next week off.

I will definitely be having fun tonight haha.

Happy holidays errbody.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Hondo

OK, we're two weeks in, and two scenarios in the books. How are you guys feeling? Are the scenarios too hard? Too easy? Do you have plenty of time to work? Are you having fun?

Stoner

I dig it.  Its not that scenarios are difficult, I just couldn't think of a thing for this last one that I didn't think would be super obvious.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

I'd like to put my name in the hat if there ever becomes room.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Throw it in, Jon Boy. Create a character, put it in the thread and start with Scenario 3.

BamBamBunglow

I'm loving it mate - keep on rocking it :)

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

having a great time

next phase would have had Nikki recruiting AJ to take out Charlotte ... offer AJ a title shot if she beat her ...

glad you guys like it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Loving it Hondo.  Ian and I were promoting this game like crazy on MFX (which will be posted tonight) and Ian's keen to get involved too.

Great game, keep up the good work buddy!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

OK, I've started writing my next one... I've had to stop and reevaluate it, as I've just realised it's the plot to an episode of Saved by The Bell...

Hondo

Quote from: Bungle on December 23, 2014, 04:34:20 AM
OK, I've started writing my next one... I've had to stop and reevaluate it, as I've just realised it's the plot to an episode of Saved by The Bell...

You realize you must carry on with this, right?

For the troops, of course.

J-Reb

Quote from: Hondo on December 23, 2014, 06:11:47 AM
You realize you must carry on with this, right?

For the troops, of course.

"I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!"