News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabra

Best of luck with that Adam - that's really awesome. 

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

Adam Wrong

First interview done. Think I impressed them. Will find out next week

The Janitor

fingers crossed for you man. Usually if you come away with a positive impression of the interview so did they

Best Wishes

The Janitor

Strike

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 10, 2012, 01:19:08 PM
First interview done. Think I impressed them. Will find out next week

Fingers crossed, good sir.

GM Franchise

Going to see Team USA Basketball play an exhibition game against the Dominican Republic tomorrow night, NBA Summer League on Sunday and next Saturday, and RAW on Monday. Yeah, next ten days are going to be awesome.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Wait a minute!! James, you LIVE in Vegas? Trying to get tickets for RAW too...prob sold out but I gotta get paid first. I would go to the USA game but I'm got two different interviews (my awesome for the post) I need one of these jobs the pay on both of em is higher than this shit I'm getting now. So hopefully I get a bite between one of em.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Adam Wrong

and now have a 3rd interview on the 20th!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 12, 2012, 09:02:17 AM

SNAP!

Best of luck.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on July 12, 2012, 04:16:43 AM
Wait a minute!! James, you LIVE in Vegas? Trying to get tickets for RAW too...prob sold out but I gotta get paid first. I would go to the USA game but I'm got two different interviews (my awesome for the post) I need one of these jobs the pay on both of em is higher than this shit I'm getting now. So hopefully I get a bite between one of em.

Yep, GM Franchise is in Vegas. RAW is sold out. USA game was sold out last week. Did get my tickets to Lakers and Clippers preseason games in October today too. Yeah, as you can tell I'm big on basketball. That would be the only pro-sport that would work here in Vegas.

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 12, 2012, 09:02:17 AM

Good luck.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

I don't particularly like to brag, or draw attention to myself, but I guess I will just this once.

Some of you may know, but I've been a regular columnist for nationofblue.com, which is a Kentucky basketball website, one of the more prominent ones. There's no pay involved, but it's a foot in the door doing something I love about something I love even more.

Anyways, Nation of Blue also does a syndicated radio show and podcast, and tonight I made my "debut".

http://www.nationofblue.com/statues-legends-11834/

My segment begins right at the 60 minute mark.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

At the NBA Summer League today and going again next Saturday. Going to be fun.

Arkia Fisk

Yea, I saw the televised game vs Dom Rep. Living in Vegas is pretty sweet if I could actually do somethin lol. Rocked first interview on Thursday gotta come back for the 2nd on the 20th. Haven't heard anything back from the second place *sad face*

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Adam Wrong

Been told I'm in the final 3 for the Scarborough job. Fingers crossed. Will find out on the 26th.

Dorling

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 19, 2012, 03:33:38 PM
Been told I'm in the final 3 for the Scarborough job. Fingers crossed. Will find out on the 26th.

Good luck mate.

Russ

I might have very little time for e-fedding with the job, but I just got David Attenborough's personal phone number out of it. Makes up for everything!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.