News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Getting a $12k work bonus for a good last year rolling out a new CRM platform and the migration from the old system.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just made the final payment on my car.  It is now officially mine, it feels good to say I have one less bill to pay every month.  Also just have to make it through work tomorrow and I get a nice 11 day vacation afterwards.  This also means a possible appearance from Drunk underpants
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Dorling

Quote from: Judge on February 06, 2013, 06:45:21 PM
Getting a $12k work bonus for a good last year rolling out a new CRM platform and the migration from the old system.

I should be getting a £1.5k bonus for taking on configuration of the CRM my team uses this month. I want your bonus instead.

Judge

Quote from: Dorling on February 07, 2013, 12:45:57 PM
I should be getting a £1.5k bonus for taking on configuration of the CRM my team uses this month. I want your bonus instead.

Sure.  Can you give me that year of my life back, which basically ended up putting me in the hospital?  That'd be nice.

Dorling

Quote from: Judge on February 08, 2013, 07:16:52 AM
Sure.  Can you give me that year of my life back, which basically ended up putting me in the hospital?  That'd be nice.

Sorry Judge, you're not really selling it to me. Perhaps I'll be happy with what I have.

What CRM system were you installing?

Judge

Migrating from an outdated and horrible Siebel installation to Salesforce.com.  Required a LOT of custom coding on our SFDC installation to integrate with our internal systems.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Actually went out for Valentines day on Thursday which is a first, than went to a bar at midnight for a friends bday, one drink turned into going to all of us going to another friends house (who happens to be a bartender) and not me not getting home until 7 the next morning.

Went out clubbing last night for another friends bday, got into all the clubs for free.  Made friends with and partied with an ex stripper, actually didn't feel like a social loser being surrounded by my friend and her friends.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Going to the NASCAR race in town my birthday weekend.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Just signed up for Graduate College at UNLV.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Beer

Getting £350 quid back from miss sold PPI.

I only borrowed £1k.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Beer on February 20, 2013, 07:04:56 AM
Getting £350 quid back from miss sold PPI.

I only borrowed £1k.

I have no idea what you said there, lol.

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 19, 2013, 10:36:32 PM
Just signed up for Graduate College at UNLV.

Great news! What you studying?

TheBritishVixen

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on February 20, 2013, 12:29:40 PM
Great news! What you studying?

Autism. Also likely to take some graduate courses to get an endorsement to teach Resource.

Beer

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 20, 2013, 11:46:16 AM
I have no idea what you said there, lol.

I meant mis-sold.

Basically the bank screwed me out of money, got caught, had to pay me back!  :D