News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBritishVixen

Got to leave work 4 hours early on a friday.

GM Franchise

Going to the Atlanta Hawks at Phoenix Suns game on Friday.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Going to the Suns game tonight in Phoenix. Looking forward to it. LOVE going to NBA games.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

TheBritishVixen

Got the letter to make it official today.

I am an Early Years Professional :D

Justin

Russ

Just got into medical school! AAAAAH!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

J-Reb

Justin

Quote from: Russ on March 12, 2013, 03:09:55 PM

Congratulations, Russ!  That is a big accomplishment.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Russ on March 12, 2013, 03:09:55 PM

Congratulations!  :)

GM Franchise

Officially in the Graduate College. Got the acceptance letter today. Going to apply to the school district again tomorrow. Have to finish uploading my required documents that I just finished scanning tonight and I'm good to go there. Things are looking up FINALLY. :)

TheBritishVixen

As of 5pm last night (GMT) I finished work and now do not have to return until a week on monday!

Then its 2 weeks of 4 day weeks thanks to easter.

Fuck my life is good right now.

Doug E Fresh

Congrats to all those above!

I've had nothing awesome happen other than I drank the #1 beer in the country yesterday. Thats my slice of awesome. lol

Justin

Made an A in my first Doctoral class.

GM Franchise

That's awesome news, Justin.

Justin

Thanks, James.  That class was definitely hard as hell and a well earned A.