Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Congratulations Ian!  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Sitting here at work watching Heroes on netflix and the thought hit me, 'Damn, I get paid $18.67 (or 76, cant remember) an hour and I get to watch netflix for half my shift. Life is awesome.'

Rob

My cousin, who is a friend of the band Placebo, is talking about getting me on the guestlist for their next UK tour!

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Found out today that I'm FINALLY in the hiring pool to get hired as a full time teacher. Now I just have to wait to get calls and get hired by a school.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Marq

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 29, 2013, 07:49:13 PM
Found out today that I'm FINALLY in the hiring pool to get hired as a full time teacher. Now I just have to wait to get calls and get hired by a school.

Excellent, sir!
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Marq

On to the next one:

I totally look like an autistic gerbil.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Mike Powers

BD came back. Jag is doing okay. All is well.

Black Death

Quote from: Marq on July 31, 2013, 01:21:05 AM
On to the next one:

I totally look like an autistic gerbil.

show is on my birthday ... give them hell marq
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I finally bit the bullet and bought myself an iphone 5
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Judge

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on August 03, 2013, 03:15:16 AM
I finally bit the bullet and bought myself an iphone 5

New iPhone coming in September.

Mike Powers

Way to harsh his mellow Judge.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

MFX has 2,500 likes on facebook and we are continuing to grow rapidly. I am very excited about our future. In other news first month in the new role and our company had its best sales month since the end of 2011.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on August 03, 2013, 10:04:58 PM
MFX has 2,500 likes on facebook and we are continuing to grow rapidly. I am very excited about our future. In other news first month in the new role and our company had its best sales month since the end of 2011.

Great job, Ian.  Keep it up and President of the company is in your future.

TheBritishVixen

On friday, my nursery had what our local authority call the Annual Single Conversation where they send one of their Early Years Consultants in to do an Ofsted style inspection and grade us based on 6 areas of inspection, giving us a colour of red, amber, green or dark green. You get red, and you're basically being told you're shit and need serious support, which is where we were 4 and a half years ago when I started there.

Your colour rating depends on how many of the areas get what colour. So if you get 4 green areas and 2 amber, you get a green overall.

We got dark green overall after getting dark green in ALL SIX areas.

We've worked so hard as a team over the last 2 years to improve on what Ofsted suggested at inspection and I'm so proud of everyone's work for getting us there. Its been a stressful couple of weeks preparing for it, but we did it.

Doug E Fresh

Promotion coming. Full-Time Professor soon to be. I'm stoked!